9

Wrapped in Bin's arms every time I wake up screaming from a nightmare, I finally get through the night. I had many of them, varying from the ones you have when your little about monsters or mutts to the arena and the other tributes. Every time a cry out, or scream, or kick and thrash around, Bin is right there, stroking my hair and whispering comforting things in my ear. Right now he holds me tight from a dream about Cato killing him, then Plutarch killing Cato, then the wolf mutts from my parents first game came and ate me. I dig my face into his chest and cry loudly as he brushes his fingers threw my hair and pulls me tightly to him. 

"Shhh... Ariel your fine... Its gonna be alright." he whispers. I believe him, but at the same time, I don't. He holds me like this even after I have stopped crying. I fall asleep again in his arms and the next thing I know, Nuddel and Bin's stylist are waking me. Bin is explaining to them what is going on when his stylist suggests sleeping pills. 

"No!" I yell. "I don't want any..." 

"But your keeping Bin up all night... Look at how tired he is sweety..." she tells me. I think about it for a second. Not able to wake up from the horrible nightmares, but Bin wont be so miserable... I nod. 

"No! I don't want her to be stuck asleep with nightmares tonight and not able to wake." Bin protests. We all know that there is no point arguing with Bin, so we let the topic disappear. 

"Well, today we will be filming each of the tributes singly... Asking questions we will play while introducing you all with your interviews tomorrow. When you guys get back, your mentors and Effie will help you with the rest." Nuddel tells us. I nod and push myself out of bed. Bin leaves with his stylist and Nuddel looks at me strangely. "Are you alright Ariel?" I nod gently. "Your prep team should be here any second..." as if on cue, my prep team bursts in.  

Sabrina smiles at me brightly. "Yes! Success! Your hair should be back to normal blond by the arena!" 

"What do you mean Brina?" I ask. 

"This dye will wash out tomorrow night." Sanna says. I nod and notice Nuddel walk out.  

Fanneena circles around me and frowns. "I guess we better hurry up, I cannot stand looking at her!" I cant look at her either! Her hair is gelled straight then rocketed out to the sides. It is also dyed to a dark blue. She has on no clothes at all, unless you count blue spray paint as clothes. Every time she gets close to me I scoot away, not wanting her naked body to touch me. This frustrates her and eventually gets a thin robe to cover herself in. Sabrina, with her bright pink hair and long eyelashes, actually looks pretty in a strange way. She has on almost normal clothes too! A pair of jeans and a shirt with a strange collar. Sanna has her hair pulled into a simple pony tail and has hardly any makeup on, she is wearing pajamas. Must be too early for her. 

They do their regular things, bathe me in many different things, get rid of any hair that isn't on my head, and my makeup and hair. They didn't bother doing anything super special, just made me look pretty. My hair is curled simply, and they put everything lightly on my face except mascara and eyeliner. "Thank you." I say when they leave. Nuddel walks in and I smile. 

"You look pretty." he compliments. 

"Thanks." I say. He hands me some clothing and I put it on. I turn around and he zips the back of my dress. I have a white headband with a creamy yellow flower attached in my hair, a sparkly necklace that hangs low, a pink spaghetti strap tank top dress that goes curves down my torso and juts out at my hips. It goes in between my hips and kneed, and the white underskirt ruffles at the bottom. Then I have a simple pair of flats the same color as the flower in my hair.  

"I love it!" I laugh as I hug Nuddel.  

"Good. Now when they ask you questions today focus around Bin and your family in Twelve, that includes your mentors. A lot of the mentors are not victors sense most died during the rebellion, so talk about how lucky you are." he tells me. I nod and walk out to Bin.