27.0

Louis missed the goal again.

The sixty-seventh time he tried and he missed it yet again. Then he missed the sixty-eighth and the sixty-ninth and the seventieth. It wasn't until his eighty-second try that he finally gave up and fell to his knees.

He cried and screamed. He let every thing out on the second place he considered home; the green-grassy field.

His throat began to run dry and he ended up coughing for a while then he heard a voice, "You're never going to get better."

Shit, it couldn't be.

What the hell was he doing here?

"Go away."

The figure took a few more steps toward Louis, "I don't think I want to."

"Well that sucks for you because I want you to leave and my judgment over-rules yours. Get out," Louis said coldly.

The slightly older gentleman held up his hands as if surrendering a fight, "Hey, hey, hey, no need to get all snappy."

"Get out," Louis said again.

Why did he, of all people, need to show up today and right now?"

"You're doing that thing again," Louis stated, connecting two and two together, "That thing where you 'look after me' because you're 'wondering what I'm up to'. You know I hate that. I hate having you in my life, now get the fuck off my field." 

"Touchy, touchy, there's no need to curse. I'll be on my way in a matter of minutes."

"Leave now," Louis warned.

The known stranger smiled, "I'll leave as I please. Let's just sit down and enjoy some conversation, shall we?"

Louis rolled his eyes as the figure sat next to him.

There was no way in hell this was going to end well.

"You find anyone new?"

"I'm fairly certain you already know that."

"Well, of course I do, but it's always polite to ask."

Another eye roll, "Whatever. So, this was great catching up, never hoping to see you again, you sick bastard."

Louis stood and reached out his hand to help the other up. His hand was pushed away as the man stood, "You think you're so tough. You think you're all that. You're just a kid. You don't mean a shit."

"You're just a dick-wad. Get off my field," Louis warned again.

"Or what?"

Louis thought about it for a second, "I'll beat your ass."

"You say that, but I know you well enough to know that you wouldn't do it because you wouldn't want to damage your pretty nails, Lover Boy."

"Asshole."

"Oh, that's all you got? How impressive."

Louis couldn't take it anymore. Not with this guy. Not the guy that had hurt him in so many ways. Not the guy that lied.

Not that guy.

"Just a ten minute conversation is all I'm asking for." 

He can ask all he wants, but the bastard isn't going to get anything. 

Not from me anyways.

"It's been far more than ten minutes so get off my field and out of my life you fucking liar."

"Oh, so harsh, let me go hide behind my teddy bear," the person chuckled at their own joke.

Louis glared at him, "Go. Away." 

"Nev-er."

"Why can't you just listen to our agreement, huh? You're always breaking it and have you seen me break it? Not even once. So tell me the real reason why you keep coming back to me. Tell me the real reason you want to talk to me. What exactly are you trying to get me to do now? What sex position do you want to 'try out'? Tell me, Zayn, what the hell do you want from me?"

---

A.N. Wow. Okay. It's late, but this came to mind and I couldn't stop writing, so here it is. I will edit tomorrow! :) -M

DEDICATED TO: @Liz_Forever for her lovely comments that make me smile!

PERSONAL-ISH QUESTION: What color is your hair? (I'm really running out of questions, so please recommend some for me!)

STORY QUESTION: GASP! Zayn! What the do you think is going on?