24.0

Harry decided that perfect things don't last forever when Ed was screaming in his face to wake up the following morning.

"Harry, wake the fuck up! There's some teenage boy sleeping on the couch and I don't know who he is and why he's here and what the hell did you get into last night?" Ed asked. He looked to Harry for answers, but frankly, Harry didn't even know how he ended up on the floor.

Harry looked to see Louis fast asleep still. Damn, that boy sure could sleep, "First, keep your voice down. Secondly, I really didn't want you to meet him like this--" 

"Well I sure hope not!"

"Alright, alright," Harry stood up, raising his hands over his head in defeat, "This is Louis. He's...He's you know."

"The guy that you're absolutely obsessed with, yeah okay. Why is he on my couch?"

Harry chuckled slightly, "About that."

"No! Ew, gross! Ah, Harry you didn't do the do on my couch did you?" Ed asked, covering his eyes.

"What? Oh, hell no. What's  the matter with you? We didn't do anything. I just brought him here after our..."

"Your?"

"Our date?"

"You went on a date?!" Ed exclaimed. Harry gave him a 'keep it down' look, "Sorry. But you went on a date with him? What'd you do?"

"We..." quick! He had to come up with some sort of lie, "We went to the zoo."

The zoo?

What the heck, seriously Harry?

"Could you have picked a smellier date?"

"Actually, it was his choice," Harry lied, motioning toward Louis, "He likes animals." 

Ed simply nodded and looked at Louis. Harry was really glad Ed was so gullible, it made lying easier, "Anyways, I better get him home, wouldn't want his parents thinking he was stolen or something." 

"Don't you think he should be awake first? And maybe some breakfast?" 

"No. He'll be fine and who needs breakfast? Breakfasts are overrated," Harry said quickly. He started looking for his keys. 

Come out, come out wherever you are, car keys.

"That's slightly rude to treat your guest that way."

"Oh, Louis will understand."

Ed watches as Harry rummages through everything in the living room, "I really think you should just let him have breakfast with us."

"Really, how important is breakfast?"

"It's the most important meal of the day," Ed explained. 

"He'll be fine. We'll get lunch later." 

Ed raised an eyebrow, "What are you hiding from me?" 

"Me hiding something from you? I have no clue what you're talking about."

Ed crossed his arms, "Remember when I said you were a shit liar, yeah, that still stands. What are you not telling me, Harry?"

"Nothing, I promise. There's nothing I'm hiding. I'm secret free. AH HA! I found you little suckers," Harry exclaims, dangling his car keys in his hand.

He went over to Louis and kissed him once on the forehead, "Louis, it's time to get up. Time to take you home."

Louis stirred and stretched, "I don't wanna go," he said into the pillow in the couch, "Do you really have to take me home. I can just live here for the rest of my life."

Harry chuckled, "I don't even live here. Sorry, my dear, but you have to return home."

Louis looked up at Harry, "Fine."

"You two are just the cutest things ever!" Ed said from behind Harry.

Louis was surprised, "Harry, who's that?"

Harry sighed, "Louis, this is Ed. Ed, this is Louis. Ed's my best friend. We've sort of grown up together."

"He's a complete idiot. I think you should just leave him now," Ed joked.

Louis laughed, "He's a cute idiot."

"Let me tell you of the time when we were thirteen and he--"

"Okay!" Harry interrupted, "I think that's enough chit-chat. We've got to get you home," Harry said, gently pulling on Louis' arm. 

"Ah, Harry come on. I just met Ed." 

"Yeah, but it's been a good three minutes, that's good enough." 

"He's afraid I'll tell embarrassing stories of his childhood," Ed explained. 

"That and your parents must be worried sick about you. We gotta get you home before they get paranoid." 

Louis frowned, "Yeah, I guess so." 

If only his parents actually cared as much as Harry thought they did. 

---

A.N. I hope you liked this chapter! I really like Ed and Harry's friendship. :) 

DEDICATED TO: MyLoveNialler for voting and commenting! ^-^ -M

PERSONAL-ISH QUESTION: What do you want to be when you "grow up"? (I actually want to work for Marvel movies)

STORY QUESTION: Do you think Louis will ever tell Harry about his family?