47.0

Harry wanted to run away. He wanted to pack everything up, throw Louis over his shoulder like some naughty toddler and just leave. He didn't want to be standing in the middle of the living room, listening to his ex scream about something he had never done.

"I just don't understand why the fuck you'd show up and hurt him. Don't you realize I love him? You said you wanted me to be happy. So what the hell, Harry?"

"Would you just calm down?"

"I can't believe you. Can you just fucking tell my the truth?"

"I'm trying to, but you're making it pretty hard. Can't you just listen to me? God, I never touched him. I wouldn't even think of laying my hands on him."

"Then why the fuck would he come home with a black eye and bleeding lip?"

Harry shook his head, "do you ever think that maybe these things are self inflicted? Maybe he's doing these things to himself and making up a story."

"No, that's not possible. Zayn would never do that. He doesn't have a reason to."

"Are you sure about that? Zayn can be a real manipulative son of a bitch, you know," Harry argued.

Liam rolled his eyes, "you don't even know him." 

"I know far more than you'll ever know. Don't even think that you know everything about Zayn, because you have been misdirected, my friend."

"You're lying. You have to be lying. I-I know everything about Zayn. I know his favorite cereal, the song that makes him melt, the moments he has regretted, the things he wants to do. I know everything."

"Did you know about Louis?"

Liam shook his head, looking as if he were about to yell, punch and kick things, "what about Louis?"

"So he never told you that he dated Louis. Oh, well I shouldn't even say that. You see, he slept with Louis a while ago, but turns out he was dating someone else at the same time. I bet you didn't know that, huh?"

When Liam was quiet and smirking, Harry turned to face Louis who was a sobbing mess, "you...you can't just tell him that, Harry."

At this point the only thing Harry was thinking was, "son of a bitch. Son of a gosh darn bitch." It was in that moment that he realized Liam set him up and that Liam was just as bad as Zayn.

"Like I said, Harry, I know everything about Zayn. Don't come see him. You really don't impress him in any way whatsoever," then Liam was gone and Harry was left to try and make things up to Louis. 

"Louis, look-"

"No, just leave me alone for now, okay?" 

Harry watched as Louis collected his things and left. He didn't bother stopping him and maybe that was a mistake, because Louis sat outside the apartment door waiting for Harry to come after him. Then he was on his way to Niall's house, in hopes that his friend could cheer him up.

Niall didn't say anything when he opened the door to let Louis in. He saw the tears and let Louis go up the stairs to his bedroom where he locked the door and sat on the edge of his bed.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

Louis wiped his damp cheeks, "Harry."

Niall sighed, getting closer to Louis and wrapping him up in a hug, "what is it this time?"

"I don't know if I can trust him anymore."

Louis went on to explain the rest of the story, not leaving any bit out. By the end of it, Niall only had one question, "Are you sure it wasn't just some little mess up? Surely he didn't mean to. Or if he did he thought it would be for the better. He wasn't purposely trying to put you on the spot."

"That wasn't what it sounded like."

"Things are nothing as they seem, Lou. You should know that."

The two fell into an awkward silence after that, neither of them wanting to mention it at this point. So Louis switched subjects, "thanks for always being there for me. I don't know what I would do without you. And no homo, even though we both are homosexuals, I love you." 

Niall laughed, "I love you too, no homo though." Niall kissed the top of Louis' head as a friendly gesture before he got up to turn on the T.V.. He threw a controller Louis' way, "let's play."

When Louis didn't look up, Niall added, "He didn't mean it, I promise." 

.

That night Louis didn't sleep because he was too caught up in Harry. What was Harry doing? Was he out looking for Louis? Was he a crying mess because the only person he's loved in a while left him? Was he thinking about Louis? Was he wondering what Louis was doing?

Just on the other side of town later that night, Harry was at a bar, deciding whether or not he should get a shot of tequila or keep it simple with a tall glass of beer. But there was school tomorrow and Harry didn't want to show up with a hang over and kids asking far too many questions. So he stuck to one beer and ordered the special which wasn't that extraordinary and sat alone at the bar until there was a tap on his shoulder, looking up to see Ed.

"I think it's time we head home, mate."

---

A.N. Guess who's back! >:) Hello my friends! I haven't been on here in a while and I aplogize for the late update and the kind of short update at that. I think you will be glad to hear that I am determined to finish this story THIS WEEK! What exciting news, right? Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed the chapter. :) -M

Dedicated to @larryart69 for being awesome and taking the time to write on my message board. ily! (:

ON THE SIDE: Ed Sheeran's "Thinking Out Loud" I love this video.

PERSONAL-ISH QUESTION: Have you ever had oysters or a weird seafood like that? (Omg I tried once but it was just gross in my own non-professional opinion.)

STORY QUESTION: Did Harry really mean to mention Louis' past with Zayn or was it just an accident like Niall's suggesting?