36.0

Louis was disappointed that Harry couldn't hang out with him. He was really looking forward to cuddle time and lots and lots of kisses that was sure to come.

So instead, he decided he'd see if Niall would like to spend some time together and maybe got out to dinner at the local Chicken Wing place which was Niall's all time favorite place to eat. He had called Niall but was let down when he got news that Ed and him were going to go out for date night.

Louis was left alone this evening and it all seemed so different. Lately, he had always been with someone; there are no time to be lonely when he was busy running around with Harry or trying to catch up with Niall. He didn't know what to do with himself in this state so he stuffed his Rubik's Cube in his pocket and slid out the window, pulling up his jacket when the cold hit him.

He walked to the soccer field and went to where he had hidden his favorite soccerball and pulled it out. He dribbled it across the field, keeping one hand in his pocket so his cube wouldn't fall out. He pretended to fake-out the imaginary oppenents and went in for a goal.

He made it on his first try and collapsed to the ground, laughing hysterically. He laid there and just stared at the sky, something he hasn't done since he was a little boy.

"I thought I'd find you here," a familiar voice spoke.

Louis sat up and smiled. He ran towards Harry and hugged him, leaving kisses across his neck and cheeks, "I was afraid I wouldn't get any Harry lovin' tonight."

Harry winced slightly, but chuckled and smiled at his sweet Louis, "I needed to see my little cutie. I might have died without a Louis kiss."

Louis gave Harry a questioning look, "Harry, do you hurt? Oh, my God! What happened to your face?" Louis tried touching Harry's black eye gently, but Harry carefully pushed his hand away.

"It was nothing, really."

Louis raised an eyebrow, "it was nothing? Nothing at all?"

"Yeah, I just sort of got in a small, itsy-bitsy, tiny-weenie fight. No big dea."

"You're an idiot. Was it Zayn?"

"It may or many not have been Zayn, but who knows? We'll probably never know. The chances of us knowing are highly unlikely and we will probably never know in the near or far future. We probably won't find out the truth of the matter at all. It will probably be a secret that is locked away for the rest of eternity. Isn't that crazy?" Harry rambled.

"So you're telling me that you got in a fight with Zayn?"

"Yes, but it was justified. I had reason to hurt him," Harry said, trying to defend his actions.

Louis smiled, "I'm not mad, Harry. The bastard had it coming, but you could have at least told me. Oh, God, I probably sound like a terrible, terrible person." 

"It's alright, Lou. And now everything's handled and he shouldn't be stopping by anytime soon unless of course he tells Liam some lie and Liam gets dragged into things, but that probably won't happen." 

"It will happen."

"Dammit, I was really hoping it wouldn't happen."

Louis laughed, "you're such a goof-ball," he suddenly got more serious, "how did I get so lucky to have you in my life?"

"Well just thank the gods of fate. I don't know what I'd do without you."

"You'd probably die. I am the Queen, without me everyone would die."

"And you say I'm the goof-ball," Harry laughed and took Louis' hand in his as the walked down the field towards the goal to get Louis' ball. They hid it once again and continued to walk across the field.

"Well you are a goof. I'm just unique in my own little ways and you're just Harry. I mean, don't get me wrong, being Harry is great and all, but to be the Queen is far better. Can I get a piggy back ride?"

"Anything for the Queen," Harry said. He managed to get Louis on his back and he carried him to the car where Louis begged to go farther, but Harry was out of breath, "later, Lou."

Louis pouted when he was sat down, "fine, but you owe me a kiss." Harry leaned in and kissed Louis on the check, "nope. I want one right here," Louis said, pointing to his lips.

With a smile, Harry pecked Louis on the lips and the younger one grinned, "thank you. Now, take me home and by home I mean to your place because your place is where the cuddles happen and I love cuddles."

Harry nodded, opening the car door for Louis and shut it once Louis was situated. He loved this playful side to Louis, it made him feel less of an adult and more of just a guy in love. When he got in the car, he turned toward Louis and gave him one more kiss.

"What's that for?" Louis blushed.

"For being amazing. I love you."

"I love you, too."

---

A.N. I will be gone this weekend for a camp thing that I am hosting so I will not be posting any updates. :( However, I will try to get a few more updates in before I leave! Louis and Harry are just so flipping cute! Thanks for reading and commenting and I will always love you guys. -M

Thank you for over 10,000 reads. I'm so thankful! :)

DEDICATED TO: @sammi273 for commenting and having the same feelings toward seafood. ;)

PERSONAL-ISH QUESTION: What is your favorite holiday?

STORY QUESTION: I've asked this before, but since we are father into the story I will ask it again-what sorts of fluffy things would you like to see? Also, what sorts of dates could Harry and Louis go on? :)