25.0

*There are a few important(ish) announcements at the end of the chapter.*

"Turn here," Louis directed.

He really hated how Harry had to take him home so soon. Why couldn't he get to know Harry's ginger friend? He seemed pretty damn awesome.

But Louis wasn't completely complaining because if Harry and him hadn't left, then Louis wouldn't have gotten to have a heated make out session with Harry in the parking lot of the school, before Harry drove Louis home.

"It's right there on the corner," Louis said as he unbuckled his seat-belt. He waited before getting out, "Thanks for having me over last night. I don't know why, but I always fall asleep during movies. Maybe we should stray away from those," Louis laughed slightly.

"It's fine. It made the night even better," Harry smiled, "You're cute when you sleep."

"That's extremely creepy, yet I take the compliment," Louis smiled.

"You better get in there before they notice you've gone."

They wouldn't care.

"Yeah," I'll see you tomorrow after school.

"Wait a second," Harry leaned over and kissed Louis once before Louis shut the door and ran off to the side of the house to sneak in through the window, a big blushing mess once inside.

"Lou, are you awake yet? It's nearly noon and breakfast was hours ago," his mother said softly through the door, "Your dad got called in for work today." 

He's not my father.

Louis walked towards the door and opened it to greet his mother, "I'm not hungry," which was true because Harry had taken him out for a nice breakfast after forcing him out of Ed's apartment. 

"Oh, well, I just wanted to talk to you. Maybe a cup of tea?" 

"I hate tea." 

"You love tea and I know that. Now, no more excuses, Mister. You're going to have quality time with your mother." 

Louis mentally groaned as he followed his mother down stairs and into the kitchen.

Give me Monday already.

----

"Please do this work sheet at home and return with it tomorrow. We will be grading them in class and if you don't have it, you automatically get a F," Harry said, passing out papers to each student as they left. Louis was the last one out.

"We'll get this done after school, no worries," Harry quickly pecked Louis on the lips; he was living life on the edge nowadays. "I'll see you later, love."

Louis didn't say anything and instead smiled as his cheeks reddened.

Classes went by quickly after that and Louis found himself back in Harry's classroom. Well, waiting outside Harry's class room. The door was shut and he could hear the voice of Mr. Rodenbeck, the vice prinicpal, speaking.

He worked on the worksheet as he waited and looked up when the door creaked open. Mr. Rodenbeck stepped out and looked down at Louis. He didn't say a word and instead straightened his crooked tie before walking down the hallway.

Fucking creep.

"What was that all about?" Louis questioned as he sat his things on the desk closest to Harry's.

"Eh, just stupid things that they need to go over with every teacher. Making sure we're doing our jobs, I guess. Anyways, I see you worked on the homework," Harry said, reaching out his hand to take the paper from Louis.

"I'm not sure if it's good or not. But I figured you'd help me out," Louis explained.

Harry put on his reading glasses and skimmed over the younger boy's writing. Louis couldn't help but think of how hot Harry looked with glasses.

"It's great. I think you can add a bit more here. But other than that, wonderful job," Harry pointed out.

Louis grinned, "Thanks," he took the paper back and went to insert a few more ideas into his answer and returned it to Harry who marked it as an 'A' and gave it back.

"That's really all I had planned for today, so I'm not sure exactly what you want to do," Harry leaned back in his chair, his arms behind his head. 

"Well, I'm not sure about you, but I'm definitely interested in kissing," Louis said, taking a step closer to Harry.

"You are now?" 

"Oh, completely," Louis said, climbing onto Harry's waist, "I just love kisses." 

Harry hummed slightly, "How about a kiss here?" he asked, kissing Louis' right cheek. 

"Mmhmm, and I like them here," Louis replied, kissing Harry on the forehead. 

"How about here?" Harry asked. He gave a gentle kiss to Louis nose. 

Louis smiled, "Yes, and I like them here," he kissed Harry on the lips one time, "And here," he left several kisses on Harry's neck, "But I really, really like kisses right here," Louis pressed his finger against Harry's lips. Harry leaned in, lips centimeters away from Louis'...

"What the hell?!" 

Shit.

---

A.N. Hi! I hope you liked the chapter! I have a few announcements:

[1] This book is exactly half way through! That's right, there will be 50 chapters! :) (Depending on how things go, there may or may not be a sequel.)

[2] I'm working on a short story series thingy. It's different pairs from 1D and they're going to be cute and fluffy! (Mabe even some Lashton, I don't know.) The first short story has already been posted and it is "Geography" (Larry)

[3] I AM SO SO SO GRATEFUL FOR ALL OF YOU! Over 2,000 reads and nearly 400 vote-things is amazing! Thank so much for all of your support and comments! :) Love you all!

[4] I will be doing dedications for every chapter as we move forward for as many people as I can, because all of you are amazing! ^-^

DEDICATED TO: @NeverLand_4_me because of their comments on this story and another one of my stories :)

PERSONAL-ISH QUESTION: Who's your favorite character so far?

STORY QUESTION: Who just showed up?