Biography

File Number 012

Subject: Uchiha Hana, dubbed Chi no Akuma (The Blood Demon)
Affiliations: ANBU, Uchiha Clan
Rank: ANBU Commander
Spouse: Uzumaki Hiro (Former kyuubi jinchurriki) See File 025.
Child: One—Name: Uchiha Mikoto (See File 345)
Grandchildren: Uchiha Itachi (Rogue Nin. See File 543) Uchiha Sasuke (See File 544)
Disciple: Sakumo Hatake Konoha's White Fang
Status: Deceased.
Cause: Border skirmish in Second Shinobi World War
Notes: User of the Mangekyō Sharingan and hailed as the best kenjutsu user. Creator of the Aoi honō no jutsu (Blue Flame jutsu).

End of File.

_______________

Okay, so let's break it down. Hana Uchiha died in the Second Shinobi World War after basically facing down nearly an entire army. This was caused by a "miscommunication" from the Leaf about the positions of the armies, so basically Danzō because of her opposition to the Uchiha Police Force. She sacrificed her life so that her team could escape and had to fight against the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist and so that no one could steal her Sharingan, blew the whole place up with explosive tags.

Prior to that, she had Mikoto, who as you all know, married Fugaku Uchiha and led to our favorite weasel and duckbutt.

Just like his ancestor, Kagami Uchiha took care of Hana, Shisui Uchiha took care of Itachi so the warm cousin feelings live on :)

Hiro Uzumaki lived on after Hana's death and became a renowned medical ninja. He, like his aunt, mastered the Byakugou Seal and lived on to pass the mantle of jinchurriki to Uzumaki Kushina. Upon his passing, he advised Kushina that the way to counter the kyuubi's hatred was with love, something he learned with his time with Hana. He has also had a role in Tsunade's training and the gaining of her own seal.

In her life, Hana was one of the only kunoichi who kept her surname and she continued to battle for the Uchiha's rights until her death. She was the first female ANBU commander and her feats have led to the broadening of rights for kunoichi. During her time, she took only one disciple, Sakumo Hatake.

And now, we go to Part Three, where everything goes to shit.

___________

When autocorrect is being a pain and corrects the Uchiha Clan to the Uchiha Clam. All hail the seafood.

Lol I just realized that Hiro is Haruto's cousin, so if he married Hana, then by default, Hashirama and Tobirama are now related to her. Which then means Hashirama and Madara are some in-law somethings. O-O
Which then means Tobirama and Madara are now in the same family. Wow, would you look at that?
The power of fanfiction.