10. Earning Rank

This is how I imagine Hana with her Sharingan (btw, that will be coming soon so prepare your asses, probably in the next one or two chapters). 

*****

There were three things that one needed to be careful with when fighting a Hyūga.

The first was their Byakugan. The Hyuga's dojutsu were as feared as the Sharingan, with perhaps greater range of sight. Their Byakugan could see the chakra points as well.

The second was their speed. Hyuga's fought with speed and agility, looking to incapicate their enemies as soon as possible.

And the third was their secrecy. Their dojutsu was a heavily guarded secret and their techniques were barely known.

Hana knew all of that as she lunged towards her opponent. The Hyūga was taken aback, but he struck back with a palm strike, chakra surging from his hand. Kaito might have had the Byakugan but in terms of speed, Hana had the advantage. She dodged out of his way nimbly, her feet swift and light as she danced out of his reach. She knew that the Gentle Fist style was much like a chakra scalpel—one touch and it could be all over for her.

Hana created spacing between them, flipping out of the way. Her feet touched the floor as she sank into a defensive posture, her finger snagging a kunai from her pouch before spinning it in front of her. It seemed strange for the older boy to fight against such a little and defenseless looking girl, but Hana was far from weak. The title of prodigy did her no justice. Despite being called a genius, she had sweat blood and tears to get to where she was now—all that training, all those beatings, and all of those cuts and bruises—through all of it, she had endured. Her motto was that no one became a Hokage by taking breaks.

Kaito held his hand forwards, eyes narrowed in concentration. Hana's small build enabled her to move more quickly than he anticipated.

Hana sized up her opponent. They said that the Byakugan had 360 degree vision, but how much of it was actually true? She saw Kaito keeping his distance. Hana spun her kunai with her right hand before making a decision. 

  Trickery. 

  Hana attacked with her right side first, swiping her kunai with her right hand as she jerked back and lunged again and again. She saw his attack coming and barely slipped past it, his chakra brushing past her clothes. 

   Hana spun backwards, before she created several hand seals. 

  "Kage bunshin no jutsu!" 

  A jonin level technique. Tobirama had created this jutsu himself. 

  Five clones appeared as Kaito Hyuga narrowed his eyes. The chakra was evenly distributed between the clones, making it difficult for him to distinguish the real one. 

  All five of them flicked out their kunai before surrounding him on all fronts. In one motion, they all threw the kunai as the Hyuga stepped back and deflected them with his Gentle Fist taijutsu. 

  The clones all ran around him in a circle, throwing kunai now and them to which he deflected. 

  Kage Bunshin was used as an infiltration technique. Each clone could be used to gather information and when dispelled, the information would return to the user

Hana saw it. While he claimed that the Byakugan had 360 degree vision, he always spun around to defend one part and he was always slower at blocking the strikes aimed there. Hana leapt into the air, throwing a kunai attached with an explosive tag. 

   The Hyuga ducked as smoke covered the arena. 

  Now!

  Hana leapt through the smoke, her kunai aimed at the spot behind his neck. 

  At that moment, Kaito's palm flew forwards and struck her in the right shoulder. His other hand grabbed her, preventing her from moving forwards. 

  "I knew you were up to something," Kaito said, eyes cold, "I will congratulate on you finding my blind spot so quickly, but otherwise--" his fingers dug into her skin as he looked at the figure of Hana standing several paces away. "So you attacked me with a shadow clone?" He asked as he looked back at the presumed clone form of Hana that he was restraining, "too bad. I disabled your clone's right arm." 

  Suddenly, Kaito felt a prickling at the back of his neck. His eyes widened when he saw the figure of Hana that he presumed to be real vanishing into a poof of smoke. 

  "Wrong idea--" Hana grinned before she grabbed his shoulder with her left hand and quick as a bolt, she flipped him over-- sending him crashing on his back before she aimed a powerful kick downwards on his abdomen. 

   Kaito wheezed, air pushed out of his lungs before Hana's left fist moved forwards, punching him squarely in the jaw. 

  He lay on the ground, clutching his stomach. "I...but you used your right hand in the fight..I disabled it..." he wheezed. 

  Hana held up her left fist, smirking, "I can use both hands. Guess your Byakugan wasn't good enough." 

  Kaito closed his eyes painfully as the proctor announced Hana as the winner. 

Hana leapt back up to see Hiro shaking his head before he took her right arm and released the chakra points again. 

  "Was that really all necessary?" He asked, raising one eyebrow as Hana grinned back.   

  "Of course." 

  Hiro simply rolled his eyes as Hiruzen congratulated her on her fight. 

  When all of the fights had finished, the team walked out with a bunch of papers that were signed by the Hokage. 

  All of them had passed and were ready to ascend to the position of Chunin. 

  At nine years old, Hana Uchiha became a Chunin.

*******

Yay! Hana became a Chunin! 

Now all that's left is Jonin and she is on her way to becoming Hokage. However, that's not going to be so easy. 

I hope you all enjoyed reading and please comment, it always makes my day and makes me feel happy :D