Chapter 34 - seventh year explained

A week passed before Rosalie was able to leave professor Snapes chambers. During that week they got to know each other when Snape wasn't in lessons and Rosalie wasn't doing her homework. The other Slytherins came to visit her as well, which made Rosalie very happy, the other houses were to afraid to come to Snapes chambers to visit which just made Rosalie giggle. Rosalie learned many things Snape as the week passed, like he loved chocolate, how he actually loved teaching when the students listened and didn't make so many stupid mistakes, how surprisingly his favorite colour was purple, he also told her more about her mother when Rosalie asked. He explained how Lily Evans became a mistress in charms at the same time he became a master in potions, it made Rosalie happy that her mother was able to become a charms mistress even through a war. On the last day Rosalie had to stay in Snapes chambers she was helping him with a simple healing potion when she asked a question that had been on her mind for a while. Luckily Snape was only chopping ingredients when she asked so the potion was not ruined, however her question did make him pause in his work. "Sir were you love with my mother" she blurted out suddenly. Snape took a while to answer but he eventually did. "No miss Potter I was not in love with your mother" he replied slowly thinking carefully how much to tell Rosalie. He sighed and decided that she was trust worthy enough to know this bit of information about him. "Your mother was like a sister to me and meant everything to me however" he coughed in embarrassment not knowing whether to continue or not but with Rosalies encouraging smile he began talking again "your mother did not have.... the right equipment" he said as his face flushed. Rosalies eyes widened before she shrieked and jumped up and down in excitement. "Miss Potter stop this behavior at once" Snape shouted glaring at Rosalie. Rosalie calmed quickly after being shocked by the shouting but the large grin on her face wouldn't go.

Snape looked wary as he stared at his beaming student blinking innocently at him. "Soooo...." she began, "do you have a boyfriend" she questioned, Snape stiffened at the question and narrowed his eyes, "i do not believe that is any of your business miss Potter" he snapped harshly, Rosalie pouted but nodded in acceptance, she'd just have to ask Draco, hopefully he'd know seeing as he is Snapes godson. They carried on working before dinner and Rosalie was finally able to leave the room she'd been cooped up in for a while week. It was Friday which meant that she didn't have classes for another two days and she had already finished all of her classwork and homework so she was ready to hang around with her friends or help them with there homework. As soon as Susan and Hannah saw Rosalie walk into the great Hall for dinner they jumped to their feet and ran to her wrapping their arms around her. "I'm really sorry we didn't visit you but well we... um you see... we" Rosalie smiled gently at Hannah as she tried to stutter out an explanation. "Its okay I understand don't worry about it" Rosalies friends who we're not in Slytherin looked relieved as she said this, happy that they were forgiven. "So..." Rosalie began "what is every one doing after dinner?" she questioned her friends. They all said they were going to the library to start off their homework which made Rosalie groan realising she'd really only have Sunday to hang out with her friends.

Her time with her friends went by quickly and finally it was Saturday, Rosalie got up at 7 am and ate quickly as Voldemort sent her and the twins saying that he wanted to meet at 8am. None of Rosalie's friends were awake yet and probably wouldn't be until about 9 am. She arrived at the room of requirement at 10 to 8 and noticed that Voldemort was already there sitting at the table marking essays. Rosalie sat on the black armchair that was in the room and stared at Voldemort, after about five minutes he got annoyed and glared at her "and what are you looking at miss potter" he snapped. Rosalie just grinned cheekily at him "I just wanted to see how long you could stand me staring at you before you looked up at me" she laughed. Voldemort was about to reply but the twins ran in the room laughing and shoving each other.

"Okay now that everyone is here we can get in with the story and finally be finished" the twins nodded happily at Rosalie, both of them couldn't wait until this was over, they hadn't played a good prank on anyone for weeks it was getting very depressing. "Okay so we got up to when Dumbledore died right, so after that I went back to the Dursley's until just before my 17th birthday, the order had decided that it was time for me to move location because 'I would loose my protection over the blood wards'" she scoffed, "not that I actually had any in the first place seeing as they weren't my blood relatives" the twins grinned loving her sarcasm. "Anyway, the plan was to have everyone use the polyjuice potion to turn into me. We all went in separate directions and then mad eye moody got killed" Rosalie sighed at the memories, she teared up at the memory of her beloved owl. "Hedwig died as well, protecting me from the killing curse, and George got his ear cut off and then made an awful joke about it". "What", Rosalie winced at the sound of his high pitched shriek when he heard that, "what do you mean I made an awful joke, how dare you" Fred was nodding in agreement to his twins words but Rosalie and Voldemort was looking at the two in shock. "You're both idiots" Rosalie forced out through her shock".