Epilogue

Epilogue

Dominick’s Letter

Hey Luv!

This is plan B. Please don’t blame me, I didn’t want plan B. But here it is.

A week ago, I had an encounter with God. May lumapit sa akin and he shared the gospel. Since then, I started a relationship with God. And it opened my eyes to new things. Katulad ngayon, pride has gone away. I am now free and I am writing you this with a humble heart. God is good, He has changed me. How I wish I can tell you this live but I can’t. I’m sorry.

I was about to ask for your love and I was ready for you to see me. That’s what I’ve been afraid of. I didn’t want you to see me changing physically. I didn’t want your mercy, all I wanted was your love.

I just want you to know that I never stopped loving you since the first minute I laid my eyes on you. My world stopped that day. I saw a goddess fell into my arms. I knew you’ll be my girlfriend. I didn’t doubt my heart was racing for you.

I thought I’ll make it on your birthday but I guess I didn’t. I’m sorry.

Sinayang ko ‘yung dalawang taon. 365 x 2 days na dapat nasisilayan kita nang malapitan, na dapat nahahaplos ko ang iyong mukha, na dapat araw-araw tayong nahuhulog sa isa’t isa, na dapat kasama kitang nginingitian ang problema, na dapat hindi ko sana nararamdamang malapit na akong mawala.

I didn’t want you to see me dying. But the fact that you’re too far away from me keeps the oxygen away.

If I made it today, would you spend my last days with me? Could you look up in the heavens and smile for me if you do? I’d wait for that before I let you go.

I love you.

You’ve reached the 10th paragraph and that means you love me too.

And you’re still reading the 11th. I know you’re crying now, and I was too. Could you stop it? I’m pretty sure I’m happy in heaven by now. I’m back in the arms of our Creator. Would you be happy for me too? It would be better if I can see you smiling from up here.

Caroline, I ask for you to love again. Always have love as a verb, never stop loving. Never be afraid of it.

Whatever we had, it was the most beautiful thing that happened to me on Earth. You still have years to live there. Spend your life loving God and His creations. I can’t wait to see what He has in store for you. Sigurado akong on the way na ‘yung ipapalit ni Lord sa akin.

I might have broken my promise to you, but God never will. He wanted you to become stronger that’s why He placed me in a season of your life. Be strong, Care. Always remember that you can do all things with God who strengthens you.

Choose love. Always follow your heart and the Lord. Nothing could go wrong with that.

See you after a century.

With much love,

Dominick