Chapter 27: I'm Falling

Song: Sparks fly by Taylor Swift.

*

*

*

"You are only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it."

                                                                                                                                  -Robin Williams.

**********************

"I'm s-sorry but you don't h-have to kill me-e," She pants, continuing to run down the hallway.

"Oh really. You know, instead of hearing the special thing from my best friend, I had to hear it from Rose. You're seriously going to die today," Anger and attitude lace my tone as I continue to keep my pace to follow her, holding a butter knife.

She turns around abruptly on her heels holding her palm straight up to stop me, to which I follow. "Okay okay I'll buy you 3 packets of Oreos, Now can you stop," She pleads. I think for a while. The offer sounds quite amazing. Let's just forgive her so that I can hear the story and most of all I'm getting Oreos.

I keep on that I'm-angry-with-you mask but I was squealing inside. "Okay. I forgive you." 

"Oh god," She pants, continuing. "I'm so tired right now," I glare at her and she continues. "And I'll tell you the whole story. But first, let's go to your room," I nod in agreement, we both go back to the room. As we both enter my room, we both jump on the bed and I was long ready to listen to everything.

"Okay now spill," 

"Jeez, no need to be so angry," She presses her lips together, ready to start. "So day before yesterday Ryder had called me to watch a movie and obviously, I was like okay. When I went to his house we made popcorns and grabbed the dr-." 

"Skip that and go the main part," She mumbles profanities under her breath and starts. "So while we were watching, every now and then he was giving me glances. When I sat up straight and asked him why was he acting like that, he just crashed his lips on mine and we had a very long and hot make-out session," She breathes out and closes her eyes slowly touching her lips.

"Continue," I said excitedly, squealing.

"And then he told me that he liked me. I was so excited and said the same. He then asked me out on a date and then we made out again," she squeals again excitedly. Maybe that's how you feel when you actually get asked out or anything. Maybe it's a prominent feeling that you cannot describe into words. 

Thrilling, exhilarating, maybe those words can't even describe that feeling. 

Quickly shaking away those thoughts, I put on a happy face for her and joined her own party that she had created.

"Oh god. Now Lily and I are left who are single," I mumble under my breath. "I'm so excited for you," I hug her and she does back. 

"I know right." 

Damn, she's so happy. "Now let's go and eat something," I agree with her as we both get up from the bed.

 "But wait." She stops us both. "What if the dresses don't fit for us." 

"Who cares. The dress is the last thing on my mind,"

**************************