Chapter 8: I LOVE YOU

Song: Butterfly fly away by Miley Cyrus and Billy Ray 

*

*

*

*

(A/N) Guys in this story Avery is back in her thirteens. It's a little backstory of her and I hope you like it. Enjoy
*

*

*

Sadly missed along life's way,
quietly remembered everyday.....
No longer in our life to share,
But in our hearts,
You're always there...

-Unknown Author

(A/N  I wrote this chapter while I was on a trip and traveled for 28 hours. I was bored so decided to write this chapter).

******************************

"Avery wanna go to the amusement park today." Dad's footsteps echoed in my room and I turned around from my work and look at him as a smile wears on his face with a bar of kit kat in his hand. 

Looking back at my desk, I scratched my scalp with the pencil and blow out a huff in frustration because it was the fifth time he was asking me. The last one ended with a water fight in the kitchen and mom wasn't happy.  "Dad I told you I have to study."

"Nerd." He mumbles under his breath just enough for me to hear it. "Come on have some fun." He throws the wrapper on the ground.

I glare at him. "No, I told you I have to get an A."

"Ave what's wrong in getting a B. When I was in school I always got a C." He smiles proudly.

"Dad it's not an achievement. Try harder." I go back and stare at my book.

"Avery come on, you have been studying this whole day. Loosen up," Mom said entering my room.

Looking back at them I clearly knew that they won and as I didn't want to argue anymore I decided to give up. I look back at my work for the last time and then drop my pen as I turn towards them.

"Uhh okay fine." Mom and dad smile happily and do a high five then they just stare at me.

 Can you please go out I have to dress up." I point out blinking a couple of times.

"Thanks, baby." My mom kissed my cheeks and they both leave.

Shaking my head I get up and walk to my wardrobe as I opened it hastily and start to look at the clothes. 

Things have been going on great. When I was born my parents' struggles at that time. My dad's salary could only feed us two times a day. My mom took up small jobs so she could help as well. We lived in a small apartment in a bad neighborhood. I hated that apartment a lot. It had spiders and a lot of pests in there and was not something I would call home.

Now my dad is a banker and my mom is an English teacher in my school. We live in a not so rich area but an amazing house. It's neither too small nor too big. My parents are my role models cause they struggled a lot to reach where we are today. I'm so lucky to have them.

I wear denim jeans and a blue blouse and some brown ankle boots. I keep my hair open and don't put any makeup. Running down the stairs as I see my parents waiting for me.

"Aww, you look so pretty. A guy will be really lucky to have you as his girlfriend." My mom continues to adore with happiness and I continue to stare at her.