Chapter 9: Stop

Song: Love again by New Hope Club

Thanks, @Siy2006 for recommending me this song because I really love it.

*

*

*

Love is unknown. To open the heart in trust is unknown. They say love hurts. It doesn't have to.

-Don Miguel Ruiz

**************************

"What do you want to do," I whine as I avert my eyes to Lucy and she looks bored as hell too.

"I don't know." she lets out a deep sigh. "I wish I did."

We got a week holiday from school because one of the classrooms was caught on fire somehow. So it is now under construction and they gave us a holiday for that. Like first I was so excited and BOOM look at us now.

"I feel like I ha-."

DING

The notification from mine and Lucy's phone cuts me off. We both glanced at each other and looked down at our phone.

Will😜: Do want to come with us to play basketball.

I decided to reply as Lucy was doing too.

Me: Umm lemme ask Lucy.

Will😜: She said yes already.

"Lucy, did you agree with Will on going to play basketball?"

"No." she denied. "I was planning on asking you. Do you want to go," she confessed looking down at her phone.

"Hmm we are hella bored so why not go. Also, don't reply to him yet."

"Ok." She shrugs and gets up and walks out of the living room leaving me alone here in silence.

Me: Liar she didn't even agree.

Will😜: Okay okay you got me but let's go. I'm sure you are bored too.

Me: Yea we are coming.

Will😜: Okay be ready at 3 we will come to pick you up.

Me: Okay, bye.

Will😜: Bye.

It's 2 am so we have enough time to get ready. "Lucy get ready they are coming to pick up us at 3," I shout 

"Okay." She answers back from her room.

I got up from the couch and walked down to my room. Taking out my basketball jersey which Lucy had bought it for me. I used to be in the school basketball team and was really good at it. I practiced basketball every day so Lucy bought me this jersey and shorts which she customized. I put those on and wore an Adidas jacket over it. I put some mascara, liner, and chapstick and was ready to go not forgetting to wear socks and put on black puma shoes.

Lucy was on the bed wearing a camo Adidas sports crop hoodie and some black Adidas pants with Nike shoes. She has also worn some light makeup and now we are ready to go.

Will😜: We are here.

Me: That was quick.

"let's go."

"Uh huh." she hums.

I grab my phone, some cash, and my cross body. I'm addicted to them. While Lucy does the same and grabs the keys too. We leave not forgetting to lock the door and we go down. I see two cars. Of course not six people can fit in one car.