Bond Mates Chapter 26 Control

Copyright © 2010 kirsty1000

Any unauthorised broadcasting and or copying will constitute an infringement of copyright.

.........................................................................................................

Hey guys,

Hope you enjoy! This is the LAST pre-written chapter that I have so the updates might slow down a little as I have so many stories to write now!!

Please COMMENT and VOTE if you enjoy it!

Thanks

Kirsty

...........................................................................................................

Recap.......

"We'll be upstairs" he called over his shoulder as he started to carry me out of the room.

"Wait! Wait! Sean stop" I cried he stopped, and looked at me confused, I lent over and grabbed the can of whipped cream from the counter top. "Ok now I'm ready" I said giving him a flirty wink, he let out a breathy moan making all the boys laugh again.

"Ok he's right, I'd propose to her after two weeks too if she was mine" I heard Rich say when we were out of the room.

Chapter 26 Control

We had been out all day looking at churches and I was exhausted. I was spread eagle across my bed while Sean went to make dinner, I was hoping when he said he would 'make' dinner that it meant 'order' dinner because that boy could not cook worth a damn.

Ok so now it's the middle of May and we still haven't even found a church that I like. We have looked at every single church in the area but I don't like any of them, at least Sean doesn't seem to mind me dragging him to place after place he just smiles all the time and shakes his head with a small chuckle.

I was starting to panic, we needed to find one soon, Sean was due to graduate in just over a month and we wanted to get married in the beginning of July, I don't know why it just sounded right. Time was ticking away, six weeks was not a long time to plan a wedding and I needed to find a place. Jeez come on! I thought shouting at myself mentally, but I was so tired. I'll just take a catnap while he's doing dinner I thought as my eyes drifted closed.

(Tyler's Dream)

I was at the lake where we had our first date, there were white wooden chairs in rows with a maroon carpet going down the middle making an aisle, at the end of the aisle there was a beautiful white wooden arch with pink lily's and white roses wrapped around it. There was a vicar standing under the arch and he was talking to someone in a black suit. Suddenly violins started to play and I saw Rachel start walking slowly up the maroon carpet towards the arch scattering white rose petals as she went. She had on a beautiful white princess dress with a maroon ribbon tied around her waist and a matching ribbon tying her hair up, she turned and waved at me, she looked so beautiful I couldn't help but smile and wave back at her.

Ryce walked up to me, he was wearing a black suit too with a maroon tie, he looked so handsome. "You ready Tiger?" he asked holding out his arm for me to take. Was he kidding? Jeez of course I was ready. I was so excited I wanted to run down the carpet but Ryce made me walk slowly to the beat of the music. I couldn't wait to get to the arch, I was so excited I thought I would burst, just then the guy that was talking to the vicar turned to face me.

He smiled the most beautiful smile that it actually took my breath away. Sean. He looked so handsome in his black suit, he had a maroon waistcoat on, when we got to him he held out his hand and I took it, his touch sent sparks through my body and I shivered with desire.