Bond Mates chapter 19 Mr Symons (Pic of Peter Symons)

Copyright © 2010 kirsty1000

Any unauthorised broadcasting and or copying will constitute an infringement of copyright.

.......................................................................................................................................................................

Hey guys,

SO next chapter for you.......hope you enjoy!

Please COMMENT and VOTE!

Thanks

Kirsty

********** Picture of Peter Symons --------->

Recap......

Just then I heard movement near my door, an arm went round me hand covering my mouth, I felt a sharp sting in my arm, I spun round to see two guys standing there, one had a gun pointing at me they were both looking at me intently. "Who the fuck are you?" I shouted desperately trying to control myself so I didn't shift and rip these guys apart, they looked familiar to me, "Mr Symons would like a word " one said, my vision went blurry, I looked around desperately and saw that the other guy had a syringe in his hand, "What did you gi..." I managed before everything went black.

Chapter 18 Mr Symons

I slowly opened my eyes, it all came back to me the two guys one of them had given me an injection of something. It must have been some sort of sedative, pretty strong too if it knocked me out, usually drugs and alcohol had no effect on shifters. I was in complete blackness, I couldn't see anything, I couldn't move my hands or feet. Something was over my head I could feel my hot breath blowing back into my face every time I breathed out.

Suddenly whatever covered my head was yanked off, the light momentarily blinded me and I couldn't see anything. As my vision started to come back I realised I was in the bright room from Tyler's premonition, the room was that same blood red but looked brighter in person, the dark furniture even more luxurious than I saw before. I looked at my hands in my lap knowing they would be tied together in a praying position, I tried to move my ankles but they were also bound. I tried to breathe normally, control my fear and anger, I couldn't let Tyler feel that.

I looked up to see him sitting on the edge of the desk just as I knew he would be, hatred bubbled up, I could feel my wolf wanting to explode but I don't think I could shift, the drugs must still be in my system. Shit I couldn't shift yet! I squeezed my hands tight trying to shift but nothing, ok I just need to keep talking for a few minutes until I could shift, I thought wildly.

"Hello, you must be Sean Watts. I'm sorry for the rude way you were brought here but I have to be careful you know a lot of people would love to know where I am" he said giving me a small sly smile showing me that he was not sorry at all. "I understand" I said playing along. "So it appears that you know my stepdaughter" he said holding up the picture I had given Max Ryan, I nodded looking around again, there were two men in the room with us they were the same two from my hotel, they looked big obviously body guards and I could see they were armed.

I looked back to Symons as he spoke "How do you know her and where is she?" he asked through his teeth, "Have you got my money?" I asked still needing to check out my surrounding more trying to guess how many more men were outside the room, how many guns. I still couldn't shift. "Yes, but I have to be sure your information pans out before you get your money" he said shrugging, I nodded. "Ok fine, she is in New York, I have the address of her house stored in my phone along with her phone number" I said nodding to my pants pocket where the phone was stored. I could feel the drugs leaving my system now, my wolf pushing to the front, my hands shaking slightly.