Bond Mates Chapter 5 The Mark (Picture of Tyler)

Copyright © 2010 kirsty1000

Hey next chapter for you!!

Hope you enjoy - if you do please COMMENT and VOTE!!!!!

Anyway enjoy...... (I hope)

(To vote you now how to click on the left!!!)

Kirsty

********** Picture is of Tyler --------------------------->

(Tyler has green eyes though so if you could imagine that instead....)

Recap.....

Sean plopped down next to me with a grin. "Bro's before Ho's remember!" I reminded him nodding my head towards the table where his friends were sitting, but to my surprise his friends weren't sitting there anymore they were all carrying their trays over to our table. Sean just laughed as his friend squeezed themselves onto the benches with us. It was a bit of a tight fit what with the 5 built football players, Chase, Dan and us four girls all squeezed onto a 8 seater bench but it was fun. I haven't laughed this much in years I thought happily.

Chapter 6 The Mark

Sean was waiting at my locker for me again after my detention, "Hey, can I give you a ride home?" he greeted me, he was already reaching for my bag as I walked up to him. "No its ok, I like to walk, but thanks anyway, see you tomorrow" I said slipping past him out of the door headed towards home. He easily caught up with me, when I looked over to him he looks so much like a little lost boy that I can't help but giggle, "Oh don't give me the cute puppy dog face! I really want to walk home that's all" I said giving him a timid smile, he chuckles at this and takes hold of my hand swinging our arms slightly as we walk.

As we get to the car park he starts pulling me towards his car gently, "Sean I said that I wanted" I started but he cut me off "I know, I know I just need to get something from my car" he said opening the car door and pulling out a rucksack. "What's that then?" I asked interested thinking he must be going to give me something, but he just shuts the car door and locks it before pulling me along again. "Sean, where the hell are you going?" I asked pulling him to a stop, "You wanted to walk home" he said giving me a 'isn't it obvious' kind of look. "Your gonna leave your car here, walk me home then walk back?" I said shaking my head in disbelief, God this boy is sweet. He pulled me gently and we started walking again, "No silly, I'm gonna leave my car here overnight" he said simply, "If your leaving you car here how the hell are you gonna get to your house it must be like 10 miles!" I said confused, "I'm not going home I'm staying at yours" he stated, I stopped again. "WHAT?" I almost screamed.

"Tyler, I promised you yesterday that I would never let anyone hurt you, and I meant it, I can't keep that promise if I'm not with you now can I?" he said stepping closer and bending his head slightly to look into my eyes. "So what, your gonna be my body guard?" I ask angrily "Well yeah, I would definitely love to guard your body" he said waggling his eyebrows. "Sean you're impossible!" I said laughing with him. "Come on" he said tugging me along again. Once we arrived at my house a deep terror sunk in, is she home? Is she conscious? Is she alone? I was embarrassed as hell thinking that Sean was about to know every part of my home life with my mom, I prayed to God as I opened that door that she would be asleep, alone, and would stay that way for the whole night.

My Mom was sitting on the sofa, glass of neat vodka in her hand bottle on the coffee table watching re-runs of friends. "Hi mom" I said quietly, she turned to look at me, her eye's were bloodshot from the alcohol and she looked tired. She smiled a half smile, "Hello Tyler, brought a boyfriend home for some fun? Gonna fuck his life up too?" she asked nastily. "I'm going to make dinner" I said simply ignoring her bitching walking to the kitchen, Sean followed me but didn't say a word. "You like tuna pasta?" I asked looking through the cupboards, "Yeah, I eat anything" he laughed putting his hand on the small of my back I think he was trying to re-assure me that everything was ok.