Bond Mates Chapter 12 Girls at the park

Copyright © 2010 kirsty1000

Hey,

Next chapter for you - it's a little short!!

Anyway COMMENT and VOTE!!!

Hope you enjoy!

Kirsty

Recap.....

"You do still want to marry me don't you?" he asked breathily making me shiver, "Hmm......do I have to?" I said giving him a wicked smile, "Yep" he said popping the p. I kissed him again lovingly, the passion was building fast, "Excuse us" Sean said to his parents as he picked me up off of the counter and ran for the bedroom where we lost ourselves for a couple of hours.

Chapter 12 Girls at the park

"Tyler will you take me to the park, please, please, please?" Rachel begged jumping on my lap and giving me the puppy dog face, I laughed at her she is so cute. "Leave her alone kiddo" Sean warned taking her off my lap and tickling her. "No it's ok I don't mind if that's ok with your mom" I said looking in Kate's direction, she smiled and nodded "Sure, that's fine Tyler" she said, Rachel grinned and jumped running to get her shoes on. "You coming?" I said turning to Sean, he looked torn, like he was thinking about something really hard. "Umm, Matt actually asked me to come over and help him with some stuff so...Umm, you'll be ok though right?" he said looking a little shifty and uncomfortable.

I decided to push it to see what he was really up to, I could feel the tension radiating from him making me feel a bit uneasy too. "What does he need help with?" I said giving him a persuasive smile, this made him feel more uncomfortable and he shifted in his seat, I started to feel a little sick looking at him like that. "He wanted me to help him....uh....uh, move something heavy" he blurted. I laughed as he went a little red. "Are you ok Sean? You look a bit flushed" I said touching his cheek trying to make him feel better, he just looked so damn guilty about something.

"I'm fine, I'm just a little worried about you going out somewhere without me" he confessed, "Oh no! Don't start being all possessive on me, I wont stand for that I'll have to kick your wolfy ass!" I said narrowing my eyes at him. He laughed "Yeah right baby, you and who's army?" he teased pinning my wrists to my sides kissing down my neck. "Trust me lover boy if I wanted you hurt, you'd hurt" I said giggling as he licked my ear teasingly. "I'm ready Tyler" Rachel called from the hall, "I'm coming Rach, I'm just teaching your brother a lesson" I called turning back to Sean.

I kissed him on the lips gently and he let go of my wrists to put his hands round my waist. I twisted my hands in his hair as I traced my tongue along his bottom lip slowly, when he opened his mouth I slipped my tongue in making him moan and I could tell he was getting aroused, I know I was. I moved to his ear "Do you want me Sean?" I asked in my most seductive voice, he nodded slowly, digging his fingers gently into my back. I pushed myself up off of his lap laughing my ass off, "That's too bad, I'm going to the park, and you don't have to be violent to kick someone's ass!" I said giving him a wink and walking away. He groaned loudly, "That was so not fair Tyler!" he called, Dan burst put laughing as I walked out of the room.

.................................................................................................................

"Higher Tyler, Higher" Rachel giggled, "Rach you go any higher your gonna go over the top!" I said pushing her again on the swings. "How about we go on the roundabout next?" I asked her pointing it out. She shook her head, "Sean doesn't let me go on it he said that roundabouts aren't safe" she said narrowing her eyes at it as if it was evil or something. I laughed, God that boy! "Wow your brother is over protective isn't he?" I said stopping the swing, "Come on, they're fine and I won't tell him if you wont" I said giving her a wink, her face lit up and she ran over to it jumping on it waiting for me. I pushed it slowly and jumped on with her she giggled like there was no tomorrow.