Bond Mates Chapter 34 - Monsters

**** WARNING: This chapter contains violence and suggested abuse!!! ****

I'll update as soon as I can, next chapter will be Sean's POV. 

Copyright © 2012 Kirsty Moseley

                                                Chapter 34 - Monsters

The walk seemed to take forever, I didn’t realise I’d made it as far as I did. The only heart-breaking thing I realised was that if I ever got a chance to get away again I knew that I’d have to go even further, and even faster to reach any sort of civilisation.

I was actually pretty grateful when my sneakered feet were on the level ground of the farmyard again, at least I would stop stumbling everywhere now. I let the blond guy lead me to the old looking farm house that stood proudly amongst six outbuildings of various sizes. A horse whinnied near me and I immediately searched it out, spotting a brown mare running around in a penned field off to the left of the house. I groaned. I should have run left earlier! Maybe I could have somehow got on the horse and then I would have gotten away. That was the new plan in my head. Now I just needed to wait for another opportunity.

The grip on my upper arm tightened, pulling me closer to his body as the one of the wolves shifted back to his human form and opened the door. I looked at the guy’s face curiously. He looked a little like Thomas, but older - maybe that was Billy, his brother. His eyes met mine and his jaw clenched tight, his eyes angry as he waved me through the door into the kitchen I’d not long escaped from.

Sitting at the huge oak table, with his dirty boots resting there, dripping mud all over the table, was an older man. Maybe early sixties, his blue eyes raised to meet mine. An amused smile tugged at the corners of his lips as he played with a silver penknife, twirling it around his hand like a toy. I gulped at the intensity and hardness of his gaze. His eyes scared me, they were calculating and wise, like he was reading my thoughts and was getting one step ahead of me. He cocked his head to the side, seeming to assess me slowly. The way he moved was so fluid that I was reminded of a snake that’s getting ready to attack. I took an involuntary step backwards, wanting more distance between him and me, but in doing so made me bump into the naked body of the blond from the clearing.

He chuckled, his hands settling themselves on my hips, as he stepped impossibly closer, his body pressing against my back. “Careful, sweetness, first things first,” he whispered in my ear, and then he was gone, heading out of the kitchen.

Memories flashed over me so quick that I almost didn’t know how to handle it. Visions bombarded my brain of my stepfather and his ‘friends’, the drug dealers, and what they used to do to me. I closed my eyes as I remembered one of them stepping closer to me in the dim light in my bedroom, his campfire mark level with my face. He gripped my chin, titling my head up, making me look at him. His blue eyes sparkled with excitement as he brushed his dirty blond hair away from his forehead. “My turn now, sweetness,” he purred, as he pushed on my shoulder guiding me back onto the bed.

I whimpered and struggled to contain my emotions as my past resurfaced making my skin crawl and my stomach ache. I was pulled out of my nightmare by someone clearing their throat. I opened my eyes and looked up at the man sitting at the table. Something hard pressed into the back of my knees making me jump. I looked back to see that the guy that had opened the door, was pushing a chair into the back of my legs, obviously wanting me to sit down. I sat, not because I wanted to, but because my legs just wouldn’t hold me anymore. I tried not to think about my past because I couldn’t cope with that on top of this what was going on right now.