Bond Mates Chapter 3 Meet the Houston's

Copyright © 2010 kirsty1000

Any unauthorised broadcasting and or copying will constitute an infringement of copyright.

...........................................................................................................................................................................

Hi,

Next chapter of Bond mates for you.

Hope you enjoy it, if you do please COMMENT and VOTE!!

Kirsty

(Shout out to xxCassiexx - STOP STALKING ME!!! Ha ha lmao, seriously she has not stopped hounding me for this chapter!!! - hope it was worth the wait Cassie!!)

Recap......

I can't believe this has happened! All this time no one had known what it's really like for me at home and he has to witness that! I started to cry, Sean wiped my tears with his thumb before pulling me into a hug. God it felt good, he was so warm and comforting, his hands rubbing up and down my back trying to sooth me, this was honestly the first time I have felt safe since my dad died, before mom turned into a crazy, daughter hating, drunken slut. I took a deep breath and said "I'll come and stay at yours" he pulled back wiped my tears again before standing up and pulling me up by my hands "Ok, pack a bag" was all he said.

Chapter 3 Meet the Houston's

My mom and greasy biker guy didn't even look up as we walked out the front door a little over 5 minutes later, then rain had slowed but Sean still insisted on holding the jacket over my head and walking me to the car, neither of us had spoken since he told me to pack a bag. All I could think about what the hell did he think of me now? How am I gonna live this down at school once he tells everyone about what happened? And what the hell are his parents gonna say when he walks in with some random girl from school and asks if she can stay the night? Mind you he's supposed to be a player maybe this is normal!

I think he could tell I was stressing so he took hold of my hand while he drove rubbing his thumb on the back of my hand. "It's ok, I promise, I'll never let anyone hurt you" he whispered quietly, I wasn't sure if he meant for me to hear him so I didn't say anything, I just turned and rested my forehead on the cold glass. After what felt like forever the car came to a stop outside a really nice house. Oh God! We're here I thought suddenly starting to panic. "Please don't tell your parents Sean, if they call Child Protection or something I'll end up in some God awful place, please" I begged quietly.

He tightened his grip on my hand "Tyler, they won't call Child Protection" he said, "Please" I whispered looking at him with silent tears falling down my face again. He pulled me over to him, sitting me on his lap, wiping my tears away again "Shhh, its ok I won't say anything, it's ok, please don't cry I can't stand it" he said gently rocking me like I was a little child. I took a deep breath and looked in his eye's and smiled, he knew it was an act but he smiled back at me anyway. "Come on" he said opening his door I climbed off of his lap and out of the door as he grabbed our two school bags and my overnight stuff.

He took my hand again and led me into the house, it was beautiful. It was about four times the size of mine and it looked like it had been decorated by an expert. I gasped, Sean chuckled at my side and pulled me into what was I assume the living room, there was a huge flat screen TV on one wall and four big brown leather sofa's. Suddenly I saw movement from the corner of my eye and I couldn't help myself, I melted into Sean's back and tried to disappear, pressing my face between his shoulder blades making him chuckle as his parents walked in laughing together.

"Oh hey honey! I didn't hear you get in, did you have a good day sweetheart?" his mom asked Sean "Yeah Mom I did, um Mom, Dad this is Tyler Morgan" he said looking over his shoulder as he tugged my hand that he was holding so that I had to step away from the nice hiding spot I had found behind his body. Both of his parents expressions were identical, complete and utter shock.