Bond Mates chapter 25 Time to loosen up

Copyright © 2010 kirsty1000

Any unauthorised broadcasting and or copying will constitute an infringement of copyright.

.....................................................................................................................................................................

Hey guys,

Next chapter (Ok so I have one more chapter pre-written after this one so the updates might start to slow down slightly when I have to start writing this one again!)

Anyway please COMMENT and VOTE if you like it!

Thanks

Kirsty =D

....................................................................................................................

Chapter 25 Time to loosen up

Tyler's POV

Today was Saturday and we were looking around a couple of churches trying to find where we wanted to get married. We had announced to everyone at school yesterday that we were getting married, everyone had gone nuts, the girls and Chase had all been cooing over my ring and about how romantic that was that we had fallen in love and were getting married so quick. The boys on the other hand were ribbing Sean so hard I think he almost regretted meeting me. Ok that's an exaggeration but they were bad. Sean just laughed it all off and wrapped his arms around me tightly saying that "If I was theirs that they would be getting married this summer too" he was so sweet all the girls were cooing again.

Lacey was still suspended so she hadn't heard yet so I wasn't really looking forward to the showdown on Monday. Anyway this was the third church we were looking at but I still just didn't like it. I can't explain it, it just didn't feel right. After the fifth church we gave up and went to a party that Will was having at his house.

"Hey if it isn't Mr & Mrs under the thumb" Rich shouted as we walked in slapping Sean on the back, he just rolled his eyes.

Chase grabbed my hand and dragged me to the kitchen, "Come on baby cakes you need to catch me up" Chase said putting a shot in one hand and a cup of beer in the other, I downed them both grimacing as I drank the beer, yuck that's disgusting.

"So how did you do it? Sean has never even had a girlfriend before so how the hell did you get him to propose to you after three weeks?" he asked, well slurred he looked like he had drunk a few already.

"Two weeks actually " I said laughing as I grabbed a shot that Rich was pouring on the counter behind Chase.

"Two weeks?" Chase shouted shaking his head, I downed the shot and shook my head as it burned my throat.

Rich choked "TWO FUCKIN WEEKS?" Rich burst out next to me spraying whatever he was drinking up the wall.

I just laughed at him and poured another drink, I was planning on getting wasted tonight and having sex with Sean in the bathroom, I hadn't told him this plan but I was more than sure he would be up for it. I giggled at the thought of Sean refusing to have sex with me, yeah right.

"Yes two fuckin weeks. will you watch your language there are ladies present" I giggled pointing at Chase who tried to look insulted but burst out laughing instead.

"Man you must be amazing in bed" Rich said looking at me lustfully.

"You won't find out bud" I said flicking him on the nose giggling. Man was I tipsy already?

Will came over then "Hey drinking games in the living room" he shouted and half of the people in the kitchen disappeared.

"Come on baby cakes we are definitely playing" Chase said grabbing my hand pulling me out of the room. I spotted Sean standing in the doorway, as Chase dragged me past I slapped his ass making him laugh. I gave him a seductive wink and sauntered past purposefully wiggling my ass when I knew he was watching.