32. Final Rogue

Heracle use Clock Up as he charge at Saji, and dragging him to the school.

"What the?! Aaagh!!", Saji crash through the wall and fall to the ground. "He's fast!", think Saji.

"Behind You..", said Heracle. Saji swing his fist to his back but Heracle use Clock up again to dodge and punch Saji to the wall. "Too slow and weak..", said Heracle.

"Damn it! Uaaagh!!", Heracle kick Saji as he send flying to the wall again and fall down. "You don't have that much strength kid!! This is too easy for me!!", said Heracle.

Then, Sona arrives. "Rogue!!", shout Sona. "Kaichou?! What are you doing here!!? Go with the others!!", shout Saji.

"Hooo~ so she must be your master then. Sona Sitri, Daughter of Sitri, Sister Of Leviathan..", said Heracle. "I'm gonna enjoy killing her...boy...", said Heracle.

"Don't you dare!!!", shout Saji. Saji get up as he charge at Heracle and punch him to the wall. Heracle come out from the rubble and chuckle.

"I'd say you got some strength left aren't ya, boy!", said Heracle in hype as he charge at Saji.

Both exchanging punch but Heracle is dominating and in the end, Heracle manage to overpower Saji by punching Saji to the chest then use Rider Beat in kick version to the wall.

"Uaaaaagh!!!", said Saji, reverting to his civilian form. "So close but so far, boy. Not enough..", said Heracle.

"Rogue!!! Why don't you use that device given to you by Ryusei?!", shout Sona

"If i use that!!!", retaliate Saji. "I will die, Kaichou. Do you want that..?", ask Saji. "Hoooo~ so you have another trick of your sleeve..?", ask Heracle.

"Rogue!! Get up!! Please!! Use that!! Just use that!!", shout Sona, as tears form in her eyes. "For me...", said Sona again. She don't know what the consequences yet but she can't stand to watch Saji been beaten by that.

"Yabei-na~ the girl i love is cheering me up to the point she cry..", said Saji. "Eh..? You...love me..?", ask Sona. "Yes, kaichou. I fallen for you from the day you made me into your pawn...", said Saji. Sona only shock. "But this time, let me protect you for one last time, kaichou..", said Saji.

He take out the Obsidian Knuckle and Obsidian Rogue Fullbottle.

"Ikuzo, Vritra. For one last time...", said Saji as he summon all his sacred gear as they engulf in purple mist and is coming out from the sacred gear.

*Bottle Crack!!*

He then insert Obsidian Knuckle into his Build Driver.

*Rogue Obsidian!*

"No...stop...i take that order back! Rogue!! Stop!! No!!! I order you to stop!! Rogue!! Please!!", said Sona.

Saji rotate the crank. *Are you ready?!*

"Hell yeah i am...", said Saji.

*Ryugeki Shinka! Koka! Koka! Koka Koka! Kokaaaaa, suru!!*

(Credit to the owner of this beautiful fan art and ignore the one at the back)

"I have evolve....to beat the shit out of you..", said Saji, as ember of magma flake hovering around him.

Heracle laugh, "hahahahaha!! This is interesting!! Come-", in blink of an eye, Saji is infront of Heracle.

"What the?!", shock Heracle, as he face crash to the wall as Saji drag him across the hallway before he toss him away infront of him.

"Too slow for you..?", ask Saji. "Damn you!", Heracle use Clock up as Saji use his Burst up. Both now can match speed and agility. In clock up world, both fighting normally but Saji dominating and overpowering Heracle.

'Clock Over', as time move normally again, Saji still standing while Heracle on the ground.

"Don't get cocky because you got some power up bullshit...i will kill you..", said Heracle.

"And worst, that is your last word...", said Saji, and realize he just a mirage.

'Obsidian Finish!!'

Heracle shock and realize Saji already in the air and dive kick towards him as Heracle use Rider Beat punch version but it is too late.

"Haaaaaaaaa!!!!", shout Saji as he kick Heracle. "Uaaaaagh!!", shout Heracle as he explode.

Saji land as he began to disappear, and morph back to his civilian form. "Rogue!!", Sona run towards him as she save him from the fall.

"Rogue, please...don't die. Just hold on!". "Sona-chan...it's okay...", said Saji.

"No, just please. I'm sorry I didn't realize your feeling!! I'm sorry that I punish you if you make mistake!! Just please!! Stay....Saji-kun. I love you too...", said Sona.

"That...is glad....to hear...Thank You...for loving me for such......short amount......of time......", said Saji before he disappear. Saji disappear, along with his chest piece within him. With no hope to reviving him, he is gone forever...

Sona cry and said, "Saji-kun....".

-End Of Chapter 32-