6. Dokusou Hunter

Ryusei now in his basement, with Shining Build Can attach on the device as Ryusei is inspecting the percentage of Hazard level if he using it in the battle.

To think that it raises hazard level further makes the experiment are more than successful! It is a discovery!!

"Ryusei~ come out from the basement! Dinner is ready!", said Kasumi, his 'mother'. Ryusei feel so satisfy as he put the can at his desk. "Can't wait to use this bad boy...", he said

-Dinner Table-

Ryusei join Issei, Kasumi and Ryuga. "Hows the school today, kids" ask Ryuga. "Im good", said Ryusei. "Well, i just found out my club president has a fiance name Riser Phenex. I hate that guy guts....", said Issei.

We all hate him, Issei...we all do...

Ryusei furrowed his eyebrows. "It seem Phenex arc is playing", think Ryusei.

I've saw from your memories. He really a tough guy. I wonder he has Rider System given by Evolt

"A high class devil from Phenex family, I would assume he must've been one", think Ryusei.

I am concern with your brother hazard level. If this Riser is a high class, even using a kamen rider system, he still cant beat him

"Don't worry about that. Issei is Ryuki. He doesn't need Hazard Level or power up. The reason why he lose in the story because he was still inexperience. Let's see if we can add that experience for him.", thought Ryusei.

-After Dinner-

"Issei, follow me later to the woods after you two help your mom clean up the dishes", said Ryusei. Issei dumbfound but scoffed it. After helping their mother with dishes, Issei follow his broher to the woods at night.

"Aniki, is there anything you want us to do in this woods in the night?", ask Issei. "Yeah about that. I'd figure it's time for you to have experience in fighting. You can be strong, Issei. You have that gauntlet to boost up your power but boosting up your power too much is useless if you don't have experience in fighting..", said Ryusei.

"Well, technically I don't have either", thought Ryusei.

"That's why I will spar with you...did you have that thing you use to transform back you fought Raynare?", ask Ryusei. Issei take out Ryuki Advent Deck. "Transform...Issei", said Ryusei. "What?", ask Issei in confuse tone. "I said transform", said Ryusei. "I don't know how!", he said as you face palm. "Find something reflection- never mind, here use my phone reflection", he point his phone to him. "Okay and?", he ask again. "Point that to the reflection", said Ryusei as Issei point the Ryuki Advent Deck to Ryusei's phone reflection that act as a mirror that where V-Buckle materialize and attach to Issei's waist.

"Okay..now I know", said Issei, as he insert the advent deck into the V-Buckle. "Henshin!", he shout as he transform into Ryuki.

"Man, seeing Ryuki suit make me goosebump again", mutter Ryusei. That confuse his little brother. "What are you saying, Aniki?", ask Issei. "Nothing, now that you transform, it's my turn", said Ryusei.

*Rabbit! Dragon!*

After equipping Build Driver and insert the two fullbottles, he rotate the crank few times before he stop.

*Are you ready?!*

Ryusei : Henshin

*Best Match!*

"How are we gonna spar, Aniki?", ask Issei. Ryusei can only smirk. "A question for another time. But now, show me your strength", said Ryusei. Issei is now in his fighting stance, showing his Boosted Gear and Red DragVisor. A silence of the night and the cricking of the cricket..as the wind blows.

Ryusei and Issei charge toward each other, and about to punch each other.

-scene cut, next day-

Ryusei and Issei covered in bandages but Issei has more than his older brother. What happen last night is just one sided battle. Ryusei manage to beat the hell of Issei since his little brother is inexperience and the fact Ryusei are stronger than Issei, even him using his Boosted Gear. But Katsuragi said the fight raises his hazard level to 4.3. Issei doesn't need one since Ryuki is all about survive and fight. If Issei has fighting experience, he will be a fighting machine like Ryuga and Riser will be piece of cake but what concern him is Riser has healing medical potion call Phoenix Tears that can heal all ailment. Talk about another advantage for roasted chicken.

But Ryusei cannot interfere the supernatural world affair. He couldn't...he just mere human. Who would believe him if he has device that can match up with their strength?

"Listen to me very well, wielding your power with your low experience is pointless. The point of this spar is i am raising is to give a bit of inside of what you will face in near future. Issei, you need to keep training your Boosted Gear and your Rider power.

That speech he gave to his brother is still echoes on his mind.

-Kuoh Academy, After School-

Ryusei is training at the back of Occult Research Club building. "This is not enough for me! I need someone to fight...", said Ryusei.

Ryusei lie down on the ground as sweat dropped from his face.

"You want someone to fight...eh?", a voice. He gets up to be greeted by another steam gun user. This time, its a white armor with spider logo on the chest armor and spider design at the visor.

"Who the hell are you...?", ask Ryusei.

Strange, another steam gun user using a spider fullbottle...he's not supposed to be exist..

"I think he is suppose to be someone else entirely...", thought Ryusei.

"Who the hell are you?!", shout Ryusei. "Call me Kille Burst...".

"He avoiding revealing his true name...", thought Ryusei as he put the Build Driver on his waist.

Careful, Ryusei. His hazard level is stronger than Blood Stalk and Night Rogue! Hazard Level 4.5! "Two level up from mine...", think Ryusei.

We have to use the new fullbottles. We can't use the CrossZ Build Can yet!

"Lets do that then..", said Ryusei.

'Same! Bike! Best Match' Ryusei rotate the crank as gold and silver pipes with glitters appears.'Are you ready?' "Henshin!!", yell Ryusei. 'Dokusou Hunter, SameBike! Yeaaah!'

Kille Burst laugh as he/she take out Steam Blade and Steam Gun as both charge toward each other

-Chapter 6 end-