30. Alive

Ryusei can't feel a thing. Darkness overwhelmed him then he wants to open his eyes. He struggle though as he try to opens his eyes. He can see the light and heard a muttering.

"Issei.....brother.......have......to help him.......", said the muttering.

As soon he opens his eyes completely, he meet with a ceiling. He try to get up but he hiss because of the pain.

"You awake...", said the familiar voice. Ryusei look beside him, as Night Rogue sitting at the chair. His body lean to the wall.

"Night Rogue...you...what happen..?", ask Ryusei. "You were drifted at Dimensional Gap. I assuming it might have something involve with Killbas..?", ask Mad Rogue.

"His power evolving. He is too powerful for me now...", said Ryusei. "I've heard it. Vali told the groups about the battle at the Kuoh Academy 5 weeks ago..", said Night Rogue.

"5 weeks ago?! Is that...how long i've been sleeping..", ask Ryusei. "Truthfully, your body should be destroyed back then. But miracle and luck by your side. Ophis fixes your body which has been drifted far too long as she sense something disturbance in Dimensional Gap..", said Night Rogue.

"Are you now work with Ophis now..?", ask Ryusei. "Part of Vali's newly establish brigade call Vanishing Brigade. Along with Evolt and others", said Night Rogue.

"Ho-Hold on...Evolt?! He work with you now?!", shock Ryusei. "Stopping his brother, Killbas", said Night Rogue.

"That exactly right", said Evolt, appear from the shadow. "You! How?! Why are you doing this?! I thought!", Evolt cut him off.

"I will explain that later but you need to recover first. I have a plan for your comeback", said Evolt

Ryusei just sigh and lay down again to the bed. "I have to find a way to defeat Killbas...a power that beyond him..", said Ryusei. "I know. I will help you with that but you need to recover", said Evolt

How about creating a Fullbottle like Genius?

"Katsuragi-san?! Thank God you still there!", thought Ryusei.

You still alive aren't you? Thats why i still here.

"Creating something akin to Genius huh? This will be lot of work.....", thought Ryusei.

While he think about creating more powerful, he been greeted by Vali and the other.

"You have awaken, Hyoudou Ryusei..", said Vali. You look at him "You must be Kamen Rider Vanish", said Ryusei. "Indeed I am, Hyoudou Ryusei", said Vali

"How you doing?", ask Ryusei. "I'm fine but straight to the point, i need your intellect. While your brother and user of Vritra has an upgraded, i have stuck in the same. I need you to make me something...", said Vali.

"You want a power up..?", ask Ryusei. "Yes, a power up..", said Vali.

"Why not make Evolt do it?", ask Ryusei. "Easier said than done. The device I come up is still need tweaking. Thats why they need your intellect to add more", said Evolt

"Fine then...i'll help you finish it....give me time and..some place to work..", said Ryusei.

"That can be done..", said Vali.

So Ryusei created a power up device for Vali and for himself as well.

For 2 weeks, he manage to build a power up fro Vali.

"Have you finish it?", ask Vali. "Take a look..", said Ryusei.

"Vanishing Gauntlet and Vanishing Dragon Fullbottle..", said Ryusei. "Why don't you try it? Simulation Room is over there...", said Ryusei. "And here, i make another Build Driver for you to use..", said Ryusei. Vali take the Build Driver along with Vanishing Gauntlet and Vanishing Dragon Fullbottle

Vali enter the simulation as he ready.

He put the fullbottle inside Albion Knuckle.

'Bottle Divide!' Vali then attach the Albion Knuckle to the Build Driver.

'Divine Vanishing! Are You Ready?'

"Henshin..", said Vali.

A bright blue particle light appears as it engulf Vali's body and become an armor.

'TenRyuKen! Divide! Divide! Divide! Divide! Diviiiide!!'

 Ryusei talk using a mic, "what it feel like?", ask Ryusei

"I feel my power level is increasing, i shall use this from now on..", said Vali.

"Ok then, i leave you to that", said Ryusei.

Now, shall we continue for our project. You have the blueprint?

Ryusei take out the blueprint for his own power up. He even design what the form actually like at the card.

-end of chapter 30-