4. Awaken, Dragon Knight

"I will make you pay....for what you did...", declare Ryusei as his compound of gold andbsilver eyes shines. Raynare in her panic, throw the light spear toward him. Ryusei manage to dodge to the left with a ease. He then charge towards Raynare and kick her using a his dragon essence on the right leg.

"Damn it! How can this human get so powerful every second he fighting!", thought Raynare, now have to defend herself with a barrage of punches coming from Ryusei.

Ryusei! I think your hazard level is increasing! Keep fighting her!

"That is what i intend to do..", said Ryusei in his mind. Raynare summon a barrage of red spear and throw at Ryusei. But he summon his Drill Crusher as he keep blocking the incoming red spears toward him

Rias amazed of what he seen. A mere human using a weird device now can actually fighting a fallen angel toe to toe and he actually winning. But she turn hus attention to Issei. "Akeno, we have to save Issei and turn him into a devil", said Rias. "Yes, Rias", said Akeno as a red light appears from Rias's hand.

Back to Ryusei fight against Raynare,"Damn you!! Dont you dare underestimate me!!", shout Raynare. "Underestimate you? You are the one should not underestimate us!!!", shout Ryusei. He then pull out the rabbit fullbottle and then insert it into the weapon as he click the button on the handle of his weapon as it glow in gold energy.

He charge toward Raynare and slash her abdomen as Raynare scream in pain, Ryusei grab her wing and throw her down on the ground as he then dive down towards Raynare, pointing Drill Crusher thay charging it's energy on to her then,

*Vortex Break!*

And then shot from out of nowhere hit Ryusei as he flinch. " What the?! Who?!",

A clap can be heard. "Amazing as always, kamen rider. But i intend to keep her alive", a voice he familiar with. Ryusei turn around to see a figure clad with red armor.

Transteam system! Is that Blood Stalk?! No, Evolt!!

"Evolt?! Here in DxD world...?", thought Ryusei. Ryusei just stand there as Blood Stalk go towards Raynare. "Sorry, kamen rider. You will have your chance to defeat her next time, ciao~", said Blood Stalk, before he fire a black mist from his steam gun and disappear along with Raynare.

Ryusei look around and saw no Raynare or Blood Stalk as he demorph back to his civilian form.

My theory is correct then. Evolt is here and that time there must be something wrong. We have to be careful, you know evolt play as game changer back in Build world. He maybe assist fallen angels for fun and keep changing side in the future.

"Yeah, who knows maybe he has all fullbottles too", think Ryusei.

I hope what you said is wrong...

-3 weeks later-

Ryusei is keeping an eye of his brother, Issei. Now that he is a low class devil, Katsuragi can sense of normal reading of Issei hazard level is there. Everything is back to normal but only that Issei said to his brother that he now joined Occult Research Club to help Rias. He also mad that Rias dont want him to befriend with a nun which pick his interest.