2. Drill Crusher

Ryusei sit down beside the windows at his class. His class is Class 3-A. He look outside of his window. "High School DxD world. Of all other world, it have to be DxD world", he think. Ryusei has knowledge of what happen in the DxD world. Of what happen in the future. Raynare kill Issei, Issei turn into a devil and so on. But him being here, plus Ryuga and Yui here in this world, he can guess thing might have changes.

He furrowed his eyesbrows. Issei's death and turn into devil. Will he change it or let it flow to be like in the story?. He try to come up with a plan but failed.

For now let it be, Ryusei. We cant have time paradox happen in this timeline.

Ryusei get up from his seat , pick up his bag and walk out from this classroom. Class ended earlier. Ryusei is walking through corridor as he pass by two females that he knows, Rias Gremory and Himejima Akeno. Ryusei turn his head towards them and stare at them while they just walk away.

Ryusei then turn around and walk away. It is time to go home. He have to find his brother and he knows where he is.

-Issei's Location-

Issei, Matsuda and Motohama is peeking at Kendo's club changing room.

A pervert chuckles coming from them as Motohoma ready his camera then a familiar voice can be heard.

"I knew i would find you here, Issei...", said Ryusei. The pervert trio turn around and see Ryusei glaring at them.

"S-senpai..."

"N-Nii-san....hehe"

-few scold and lecture along with a beating later-

Ryusei and downed Issei is now going back home. "Get a girl, Issei. Listen, if you have a girl that like you, then you and her can do whatever you two want. Heck, you can make her wearing a skimpy outfit if you want", said Ryusei.

"You said that it is an easy thing to do...you know most of the girls in our school hated me", said Issei, depressed. "Then change the way you are and prove to them that you stop doing what you do!", said Ryusei.

-Hyoudou Residence-

"Katsuragi-san, is there a way to make Beat CrossZer? Like the one Ryuga use back in Build world?", ask Ryusei toward Katsuragi.

Possible if we have the right material. Why?

"I need to have it before the D-Day and to make sure that he is in safe hand too", think Ryusei.

You are saying that you will save your brother from the sealed fate he has?

"Yes, and from the great quote of the certain rider, I will fight the fate!", said Ryusei.

-2 months later-

Somehow, time passes by really quick. 2 months he has been in DxD world. With a basement of their home is Ryusei's base of operation and also where he, with a help of Katsuragi, successfuly create the sword call Drill Crusher.

 With a basement of their home is Ryusei's base of operation and also where he, with a help of Katsuragi, successfuly create the sword call Drill Crusher

Care to give it a try?

Ryusei click the button on handle on the sword before it glows gold and silver and in panic attempt, he swing his sword to the wall of his basement,

"Shit...", he said

Luckily for you, it is not in maximum limit. But to think it can make a scratch on the wall is really interesting. You can rest now, Kazuma. You have really long day

"Yes, lets eat. I'm hungry", think Ryusei.

-Dinner Table-

Ryusei is about choke when Issei tell them he having a date with a girl name Amano Yuuma. But Ryusei keep it together as he know who and what is Yuuma.

Amano Yuuma, from what i've seen in your memory about this world, she is known as Raynare the fallen angel?

"Yes, she is the fallen angel. We better act fast...", thought Ryusei.

Drill Crusher almost come to the fruition. It need more tweak and the weapon are ready to use.

"Right, after dinner we're gonna continue to work on that sword", said Ryusei.

Alright then

-End Of Chapter 2-