1. Into The New World

Wake up.....wake up......wake up.....

A voice call out to Kazuma. Kazuma wake up to see a a white nothingness but greet by a young man with a white hazmat suit. "Im dreaming...why Katsuragi Takumi from Build is here..?", ask Kazuma to himself. "You are not dreaming, but shocking that you know my name. I dont know your", said Katsuragi. "Kazuma Ryusei is my name. I cant remember anything...i was on my way home from toku con and then next thing is blackness....", said Kazuma. "We are on your mind, how am i end up here is beyond my theory of guessing. I was supposed to be non exist in New World where Kiryu Sento created a New World without Evolt...then i end up here", said Katsuragi.

"Guess we stuck here..? Or am i going to wake up to a real world?", ask Kazuma. "It will answer our question if you wake up now...", said Katsuragi.

Kazuma stand up and reveal, he has Build Driver at his waist. "Build Driver here?! with two fullbottles too?!", shock Katsuragi. "Oh this? Not to worry, it-", when Kazuma touch the crank of the build driver, it feel a bit large. "Weird, supposedly a toy should not be this large...", said Kazuma. He start to rotate the crank on the Build Driver, as gold and silver pipe materialize.

*Are you ready?*

Kazuma : Uhh...shit....

*Rabbit! Dragon! Best Match! Yeaaah!*

Katsuragi cant believe his eyes. A stranger using his Build Driver tech with the Rabbit Dragon Fullbottle and successfully transform too.

"I cant believe it. I transform into Kamen Rider Build...no, I'm not really Build. Superior Build is fitting for me!!", announce Kazuma.

"You quite interesting person, Kazuma Ryusei. Allow me to guide you within your mind. My knowledge is your knowledge. Whatever world we wake up, we will confront it together..", said Katsuragi.

"Yeah, i guess its time for me to wake up for real...", said Kazuma.

"We will meet again, Kazuma Ryusei", said Katsuragi.

Kazuma nod as demorph into his civilian form as he close his eyes.

When he open his eyes, he meet a ceiling. "Where am i...?", ask Kazuma.

"Yo, Ryusei-nii!! You wake up, we gonna late for school!", said a boy in brown haired. "Issei..?", think Kazuma. "Wait, hold on. What? Issei is here...?", said Kazuma. "That hurt, nii-san! I just want to wake you up!", he cried comically. "Oh, sorry..Issei. Uh, i will be downstair. I want to get shower", said Kazuma.

Seem that you awake and become one of his family. You said you are driving home from some sort convention. I can theorize that you are from another world, you got into accident and been transported into this world.

"Kastsuragi? Oh, you will be guiding me from my mind like what you did to Kiryu Sento", think Kazuma.

For now, lets be part of the family while i try to find an answer.

"You do that and leave the fighting to me. This world is call DxD. HighSchool DxD. In my world, they are just anime series. Fill with monsters and supernatural beings. Leave the fighting against them to me", think Kazuma.

Alright

Kazuma get up from bed and take a shower. After that, he dry up and put some school uniform. "Hyoudou Ryusei..", mutter Kazuma. "So i am the oldest son of Hyoudou family and big brother to Issei", mutter Kazuma

(A/N : after this, I will refer Kazuma as Ryusei)

Ryusei go downstair to the kitchen. "Ohayo, Oka-san, Otou-san", said Ryusei. "Ohayo, Ryusei", said his father which shock Ryusei. "Why Banjou Ryuga is here?!!", thought Ryusei.

Calm down! This is way harder than i thought. Is something happen in New World of Build...i have to get an answer as soon as possible!

Banjou Ryuga is Ryusei's and Issei's father in this world and Katsuragi theorized that there must be some interference creating the new world. "What're you standing there for? Come and eat your breakfast", said Ryusei's mother. "Aaand the mother is Ryuga's new girlfriend, Yui", think Ryusei. He sit beside Issei and eat the breakfast. He stare at his 'mother' and 'father' back and forth.

"This hard to take in. My parent in this world are Yui and Ryuga from Kamen Rider Build New World movie", thought Ryusei.

After that, both brother finish their breakfast. "Okasan! We're going to school!", said Issei. Ryusei check his bag, to see Build Driver with Rabbit and Tank fullbottle attach to it in the bag.

"Be careful walking to the school!", said Kasumi.

"Hai~", said Ryusei and Issei.

Ryusei and Issei then walk their way out to the house and start their walk to the Kuoh Academy.

"I will make sure, we will get an answer that we need...", think Ryusei.

-Chapter 1 end-