15. The Vanishing Dragon

Issei is now clad in red armor in a form using a new card. His red burning armor that has dragonic feature on it. He is now Kamen Rider Ryuki Survive as he ready his DragVisor Zwei that turn into sword mode and summoned via his boosted gear. Saji ready his Nebula Steam Blade as both charge at transform Kokabiel that call himself, Crow.

Two kamen riders from the devil side is now fighting against Kokabiel himself. Issei and Saji still struggle which 1. Issei still need to adapt his newly found power up and 2. Kokabiel still a better fighter against a rookie of a pawn devils.

"Whats wrong? Is that all? All that power up you have, you still can't even scratch me!", said Kokabiel. Issei grit his teeth behind the helm of his armor, as boosted gear announce 'Boost!', to power up his strength. Saji manage to punch Kokabiel in a chest which make Kokabiel, skid a bit and then Issei continue with a upward slash from hisDragVisor Zwei which cause Kokabiel skid backward more as Kokabiel grab his chest in pain which cause him a chuckle.

"Interesting, you actually did give me a better fight!!", shout Kokabiel. "Is this guy even real..", said Saji. "He is war monger....he likes to fight then..we give him one hell of a fight to him!", said Issei.

Issei pull down the lever at his sword multiple time,

*Shoot Vent*

Issei charge at Kokabiel as he shoot meteor fireball while Saji put a Robot Fullbottle at Nebula Steam Gun as he charge up. Issei finish shooting the meteor fireball as Saji shoot toward Kokabiel as a hologram of Robot arm appears and grab Kokabiel and smash him to the wall.

"Did we get him?", ask Ryusei.

'Twin Breaker! Crow! Hawk!!'

Kokabiel fly with a Crow wings as Hawk head form at his Twin Breaker and punch Saji. "Saji!!", shout Issei.

'Gatling!'

Gatling form at Kokabiel's Twin Breaker as barrage of bullets shot at Issei and explode. "Aaaargh!!", Issei fall backward.

Rias and Sona gasp. Kiba and Xenovia charge at Kokabiel with their sword on their hand while Koneko charge at Kokabiel with her fist.

"Fool...you pesky devils are no match with me!! Did these two tell you to back off?!!", shout Kokabiel. Kokabiel use energy wave to make them fly away from him. "Seem to me, your precious kamen riders are done for...hahahahahaha!!!", laugh Kokabiel.

"Oh ya...how about me?".

*Vortex Break*

Gold energy slash Kokabiel into the wall. Rias and Sona with the rest of their peerage saw the slash which make them turn behind. Its Ryusei.

Ryusei now in Enigma Build Hazard form, wielding Drill Crusher as he walk past them toward Kokabiel.

"Nii-san..."

"Is that....a kamen rider..?", ask Saji.

"Ryu-nii!!", Asia run and hug Ryusei and cry.

"Its ok, Asia. Im here..", said Ryusei.

"A human kamen rider....how lowly...are you to attack me!!!", shout Kokabiel, charge at Ryusei as Ryusei then again use the Drill Crusher finisher toward Kokabiel

Ryusei swing his sword and slash Kokabiel upward and downward slash back to him as energy slash wave hit him and he fall to the ground.

Kokabiel groan in pain. "A lowly human can actually hurt me...chuckle. Interesting!! You might actually give me a decent fight, ningen no kamen rider!!", shout Kokabiel.