12. Revelation (S1 Finale)

Ryusei is now distance himself from his brother, Issei. He struggle and keep non-stop doing a formula and equation that guided by Katsuragi to make another device to power up his hazard level. He even distance himself towards Rias and others. To him, they just a supernatural being that doing their jobs defending their territory, thats all. He is just human, where he think he need to unleash what human can capable of but that make him struggling of thinking and asking him that question.

What is human capable of..?

Ryusei now are in dinner table and eat with his family. Another question pop up. If Ryuga is here, what happen to Kiryu Sento back in Build's New World?. That make him realize and remember something on the final episode of Build. Maybe Sento believe Ryuga did gone. He did found Ryuga New World version is with Kasumi of the New World. So with Ryuga here, Sento believe that he really is gone and now he is all alone in that new world.

Then a knock from their front door.

"Can you get that door, Ryusei?", ask Kasumi. Ryusei only nod and go to the front door. He open up and see a girl with white robes. "Irina..?", ask Ryusei. Irina tackle Ryusei and hug him. "Been a while, Sei-nii!!", shout Irina, in excitement.

"Are we entering the 2nd season arc now..? Excalibur Arc?", think Ryusei.

"Irina, you back. Whats with the robe?", ask Ryusei. "Mou~ i am with a church at Rome, how could not remember that?", pouted Irina.

"I totally forgot about that!!", think Ryusei. "Oh, s-sorry, i kinda forgot, its been awhile..", said Ryusei. "Oh, Irina! Welcome back!!", Kasumi greeted her along with Ryuga smile wide. "Aunt Kasumi! Unlce Ryuga! It is been awhile!", said Irina, yell in excitement. "Why dont you join us for a dinner. Issei will be back home soon", said Ryuga. "Ok!",

-Few hours later-

Issei come home with Asia and shock that Irina is in his house. Kasumi then told then to join dinner. Kasumi even tease Irina how she love Ryusei which make Irina blush.

Ryusei, on the other hand, are in his basement room again, trying to solve the equation that will lead him to the new power up device which is guided by Katsuragi. After few minutes has pass, he sit down and groan. He still cant solve the equation.

Why not go out for some fresh air. Maybe it can pop up on your mind when you take out for a walk?

"I will do that.."

Ryusei is now walking outside to take some fresh air. He sigh in defeat because he still cant think of anything. He then been greeted by a familiar appearance.

"Yo, kamen rider", said Blood Stalk. Ryusei stop as he glare at Blood Stalk. "Seem that Kille Burst has helped you multiple time..", said Blood Stalk, coldly. "Ask him why he do that..if you here just to release your tantrum because things not going in your way...", Ryusei take out Build Driver. "I'll be glad to be your opponent..", said Ryusei. Which earn a laugh from Blood Stalk. "Well then, lets do this then..".

Ryusei attach the Build Driver at his waist and take out Rabbit Tank sparkling can and Hazard Trigger then insert both device onto his Build Driver.

*Hazard On! Rabbit Dragon! Super Best Match! Don Ten Kan! Don Ten Kan!*

Ryusei rotate the crank.

*Gata Gata Gotton! Zuttan Zutan! Are you ready!*

Ryusei : Henshin...

*Uncontrol Switch! Black Hazard!! Yabei!!*

Ryusei transform into his hazard form

-Back To Issei-

"I dont know, Rias Buchou..", said Issei, with a sad face. "He seem so distance from me now. Maybe because what i become now..", said Issei. "Issei-kun, please dont think like that. I am sure that he still love you as a brother, he just need time to think and space", said Rias.

"I wonder what Ryu-nii think...knowing that he is a human with a power of his own creation, but limited", said Asia, sadden and feel sympathy toward Ryusei.

Because of Ryusei is a human wielding a power of kamen rider, his power is limited and need another power up device. This make Issei feel bad. It because of Boosted Gear that he is now become strong along with kamen rider power. He is able to defeat Irina earlier thanks to the Advenr Deck. He got many problem to take care of. His brother, Kiba and a fallen angels stealing excalibur fragment for unknown reason yet. Issei sat at the chair and pinch his nose bridge.

So much happen after he has kamen rider and boosted gear and make him grown up. His responsibilities as kamen rider is surely big. Kamen riders are the individuals that fight for justice and protect humanity. Hoping he will solve this problem sooner as he expected.

-Back To Ryusei-

Ryusei is now exchanging punch against Blood Stalk. What shocking is, Blood Stalk can toe to toe with him.

"Suprise isn't? My hazard level is the same as yours..which is why i can stand up against you in Transteam system", said Blood Stalk. Ryusei just grit his teeth behind the helm and punch Blood Stalk st the helm while Blood Stalk punch Ryusei at his helm, which cause them skid back.

"So do not underestimate me, kamen rider..", said Blood Stalk, as he now engulf in red aura. With a split second, he is infront Ryusei and punch him at the abdomen which cause Ryusei fall to the back and roll on the ground. Rain start to fall down.

"Is that all? Is that the limit of your power, Ryusei..?", ask Blood Stalk. Ryusei shock that Blood Stalk know his name. "You know...my name?", ask Ryusei which earn silent from Blood Stalk.

Ryusei stand up as he panting as he glare at him then rotate the crank then push the hazard Trigger button.

'Max Hazard On! Ready Go! Over Flow! Hazard Finish! Yabei!'

Ryusei charge toward Blood Stalk as he use a barrage of punches as Blood Stalk can only block the punches from Ryusei as he laugh

"Now thats the spirit!! Come on, Ryusei!! Show me what you've got!!", shout Blood Stalk.

Ryusei and Blood Stalk is charging toward each other and both are exchanging punch. Blood Stalk laugh as he exchanging punch against Ryusei then they lock their arms together as both stare each other closely.

"Ryuga know who you are but he just keep his mouth shut". The statement made Ryusei shock. "What..?".

"He knows who you are...not the body but the soul. You are not from this world, right?", ask Blood Stalk. "You knew from the beginning...?", ask Ryusei. "I know the moment we met for the first time...", said Blood Stalk.

"Who are you, Blood Stalk?! Are you really Evolt?!", shout Ryusei. "I am Evolt but i am using someone else body. I have to start from zero the moment i arrived and crash landed to this world...", said Blood Stalk. "You using someone else body?!", both pulled away from each other. Blood Stalk just laugh. "And i personally hate this body that i used...he almost killed me back at Build's World...but that time, is desperate time, desparate measure....", Blood Stalk start to demorph...which make Ryusei and Katsuragi in his mind, shock.

No...way....

"Kiryu....Sento...?", shock Ryusei

-End Of Chapter 12 (S1 Finale) End