The Lost Girl by legitduck

DESCRIPTION:

Elaine Arden is young pretty and flawless. She was the High School talk. She had everything, until a tragic accident took away the most important thing in her life.

Her family.

Now she is as silent as a stone. She stopped caring for people and they stopped caring for her. She is the school's rubbish now and she has no one with her except her best friend from her childhood, Allison Kadwell. Her life all sums up to be plain, boring and painful now until the new boy steps in.

Aiden Hemigton is the exact opposite of Elaine. He is handsome, arrogant and a total playboy and all the girls swoon over his good looks. All but Elaine. He doesn't notice any girl other than Elaine and he wants her. No needs her.

Will she ignore him like she does the rest or take her chances with him, because she is afraid that he will also leave her like her family did, or will she realize that she needs to be saved. After all she is the Lost Girl.

Incomplete

Rating: 10/10

My opinion:

I love it!!! I love the way you've given the characters such different personalities that all just fit together so well! I love it so much I am actually unsure what to say. Keep.going!! I'll definitely continue reading this.