The Chaos by MidnightStorm14

DESCRIPTION:

When a small town farmer girl named Mary and an independently rich bartender named Derek fell in love, it seemed like a romance straight from a hollywood movie. Then Derek proposed to her, and it came time to tell their families. Mary drags Derek out of his big city comforts into her rural upbringings, and Derek decides to take his family along for bumpy the ride.

Conflicts arise as the big and rich city lifestyle clashes with the simple life while Mary's doubts about herself and Derek start to rise. Will Derek and Mary's engagement manage to survive the stress of it all, or will it tear them apart?

Rating:10/10

Incomplete

What I think:

I love the story! It's really unique! I love the way you've included humour, romance and yet that sense of realness to it. This is a story definitely worth reading! I can't wait for more! As you have said in your authors notes there are a few grammatical errors but you can edit those after you have finished :). My only tip is to not do as many authors notes so frequently (like as separate chapters). Doing then before the chapter or after is good but as part of the chapter. It puts a hold to the story. AMAZING STORY! Keep it up!!