Spy Girl by Sabrinachick248

DESCRIPTION:-

What if you and your best friend worked at a top secret international spy agency for teen prodigys?

What if you and that best friend skipped three grades to get into the program?

And what if you had a crush on that same best friend for 5 years?

Michelle Morgan works at the top secret SSOST ( Secret Society Of Smart Teens).

She and her bff, Jordan are called to Miami for, after years of training, their first mission.

They are to uncover a teen bomber who has been making friends with the wrong people, and bombing several SSOST sites.

Unfortunately, there is a slight problem. Michelle used to live in Miami and all her old bullies, haters, and enemies are still there. In the same high school which she is to attend. Will Michelle finally stand up to them? Or will they rip open the half healed wounds of the past, putting the safety of mission--and her--in danger?

Incomplete

Rating:- 9.5/10

My opinion:-

Really good! It's a really good storyline and it looks like it's going to be a success! I like the way in chapter one you do the introductory thing! The only reason I knocked off 0.5 was the start of chapter one was a little confusing but it is an awesome story! Keep writing!