Dark Crown by cravinq-rain

DESCRIPTION:

❝I'm sorry.❞

Those are the last words that Skylet hears before she blacks out. Before the life that's been set up for since she was the age of nine crumbles away. Before the porcelain plate that is her world starts to crack and shatter. She wants to mourn, to cry for all she's lost by those two words.

❝Grow up. You'll be seventeen in a few days. As a queen, you will have to see much worse things in court. If you can't deal with a few bodies and some blood, you're too weak.❞

But this is the reality. As the Crown Heiress, she has to be strong. As a de Milan, she has to be fiery, stubborn, and proud. But most of all, she has to be ready to inherit the throne on her eighteenth birthday. So, she can't mourn. She can't cry. She has to look ahead. And sometimes, looking ahead can bring the unexpected.

❝I'm Talon. Talon Stromsen.❞

❝The heir to the Estian throne, Prince Elliot Eccles, at your service.❞

It could be good. Or it could be terrible.

❝You may just have to admit, Princess, you've a coup upon your hands.❞

❝There's blood, blood - blood everywhere! And I couldn't stop it.❞

The question now, only remains in whether Princess Skylet Aurora Louise de Milan can handle the unexpected. If she can't, she may have to forfeit her throne. And her life.

My rating: 10/10

Incomplete

My opinion:

This is amazing! I love how you've written on the first explanation thing dated notes on things you've done to the story! I also really like the titled chapters. The description was really intriguing. By the first chapter I was completely hooked! Good use of humour and a really sweet bsm at start. It's not rushed at all and its flows well. Unfortunately due to having so many books left to review I read about 7 chapters but what I did read was amazing. I will definitely come back and finish this when I get a chance!

Tip

I think because you have so many characters you should do a chapter which just has buried descriptions on who the characters are. Not necessarily looks but their position in the household and royalties without giving away the story too much. You don't hAve to follow this though because it is really really good.

Keep it up!

Kiki x