Soul Bound by butterfly440

DESCRIPTION:

(Book 1 of the Immortal Series) Jason knew a lot about love, considering his dad was the God of Love, Eros. He always believed and craved to find a love that was as strong and true as his parents. His one true love. His soul mate. But after the death of the one he loved, Jason swears off love for eternity. He knew he could love no other. Till he met Skylar.

-

Skylar was pretty, but not so much that someone would spare a second glance at her. Especially when it came to her parents. They constantly compared her to her older sister, nothing she ever did was good enough. Tired of it all, Skylar decides to end it all...by ending her life. But what happens when Jason swoops in and saves her? Should she trust this man? Is he dangerous?

Complete.

Rating:10/10

My opinion:

Before I even started the story I noticed you had a lot of reads and votes so I knew this was going to be good and the comments were really positive too. The trailer was amazing and I give full respect and amazement to the cover creator. It is a mythical sort of story which is different for me so I am impressed. You have expressed emotion really well without going over the top and into exaggeration. Keep this story going and I think it'll be extremely successful. My only tip is I understand you've names the chapters but number them too? It just makes it easier for a reader to see how far they are in the story. The humour is good and you have a fair share of different things such as drama, humour, etc. in there. It's full of surprises and you just keep reading. I recommend this to all fantasy and Greek myth lovers!!