12 || I'll be there for you

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Hyunjin's POV-

Luke and Benjamin started to walk away while some students were staring at our direction, all the guys were around me trying to calm me down when suddenly I heard Miyun crying.

-Babe – I said concerned while looking at her.

-Miyun? – Jeongin said worriedly.

Without saying anything she started to run away while Sana and Nayeon started to call out her name, this day couldn't go better.

-I need to go with her – I said as I tried to get free from Jeongin's grip.

-You scared her, Hyunjin – Han said.

-You did, you never acted like this before – Changbin added.

-I know, but I couldn't stand it anymore – I admitted. –Let me go with her, please – I begged while looking at Jeongin.

-Be careful with your words, hyung – He said while patting my back.

-I will, thank you – I said before hugging him, then I ran after Miyun leaving everyone behind.

I started to run through all the hallways, I looked in every classroom but Miyun wasn't there which made me worry more. Suddenly, I heard someone sobbing inside a room, I got inside it carefully while approaching Miyun. She's sitting down on the corner of the room with her knees covering her face and placing her hand on the back of her head. Gently, I sat beside her while looking at her concerned.

I touch her arm which scared her right away.

-Hey, it's me... just me – I said while looking at her.

-Hyunjin – Miyun said before she started to hug me tight.

-It's okay, don't worry anymore – I said while caressing her back.

-I want to go home, I don't want to be here – She cried.

-I know, I don't want to be here either – I admitted. –Let's go, we just have an hour left – I said while getting away from her.

-But you have to assist to your activities with the group – Miyun said while looking away from me.

-I'll take you with me and after that, we'll go to my place, alright? – I said while looking at her.

-Yes, okay – She nodded while placing her forehead against mine. –Never hit someone like that, Hyunjin – Miyun said while caressing my hair.

-I'm sorry, I couldn't just stay there and watch... not again, not anymore – I admitted.

-I know, it's my fault – Miyun said sadly.

-No, it isn't – I shook my head. –Sophia did all of this, and I'll try to finish with this – I vowed.