26.0

Harry stared.

What more could he do? It was a very awkward situation.

"Who the hell are you?"

Louis looked at the man standing in the door way, then Harry, then back at the stranger. He snapped his head towards Harry, "No, this...Harry! You, you...no."

"Seriously, who the hell are you?"

Louis glared at Harry, grabbed his things and left without another word. He didn't even answer the stranger that had been barking the same question.

Harry stood, "Louis! Louis please, let me explain!"

"He's a student isn't he?" 

Harry looked down at his hands and nodded, "Yeah." 

"Fucking shit. Is that why you broke up with me, huh? So you could go out and fuck one of your students? Was I not good enough in bed for you."

Looks like someone hasn't been going to therapy.

"Would you just calm down?"

Liam ignored Harry, "And to think that I came here to see if you wanted to get back together."

Harry gave Liam a look, "Back together? What do you think this is some stupid soap opera? I'm not going to take you back Liam, I broke up with you for a reason."

"Yeah, to sleep around with your student!" Liam explained.

"No!" Harry yelled. He took a deep breath before continuing, "Remember that time in college before we were even dating and just friends? Do you remember how much I loved the idea of being an atheltic trainer and I thought that I would graduate and spend my life on different fields, helping the many athletes? Do you remember how easily I gave up that dream just to be in a relationship with you? I spent so much money on those classes and just threw it all away. I went to school for teaching and then we moved here. I gave everything up in a heartbeat. You couldn't even give up your Scooby-Doo night light.

"I broke up with you because I knew you didn't want to be with me. You couldn't see the rest of your life being spent by my side. You were more interested in Zayn, don't even try to lie about it. I broke up with you so you didn't have to drag me around anymore. Are you too stupid to see that I cared enough for you to let you go be with someone else?"

Liam didn't say a word and instead looked at Harry, slightly embarrassed, "So you didn't break up with me because of him?"

Harry sighed, "Liam, I have a question for you: Even if he was the reason why, would it really matter? You were already sleeping with Zayn. You were already standing me up and coming home late.  You were already gone and I wasn't going to try and make you stay. So, to answer the question: no, it wouldn't matter at all."

Liam ran his fingers through his hair, "I feel like such an idiot right now. God, I don't even know why I wanted to see if you were still interested in me. I should have known that after a month and a half you'd already moved on."

"It's alright," Harry smiled weakly, "I was going to stop by your place anyways; you still have my favorite tie."

---

Louis stormed into his bedroom and threw his things onto the ground with a big thud.

Stupid.

Just stupid.

God, you always fucking do this, Louis.

You always do this.

Can't you get something right for once?

You could say Louis was mad, it was true. However, Louis was mainly disappointed in himself. How could he do this for the second time? How is that he always fell for the liar and the cheater?

He never got it right.

"Fuck him!" Louis cried. Tears trailed down his cheeks as he screamed into his pillow.

Get it right for once, you idiot.

---

A.N. I really don't want this story to be just fluff, fluff, fluff. There is a story behind everything that needs to be expressed. So things will get confusing, they will get darker (in a sense), and they will begin to make more sense.

Thank you so, so much for all of the lovely comments and, as always, voting. It means so much to me! :)

I have posted another short story to go with my series: "Classes". It's titled "Physics" and it's Niam! ^-^ I hope you take a look and leave any feedback you have! -M

DEDICATED TO: @Abbie1130 for leaving so many comments that have made me laugh.

PERSONAL-ISH QUESTION: Who are a few of your idols?

STORY QUESTION: What do you think happened with Louis before Harry and why is he so upset about Liam?