Falling Into Your Arms

(Hello everyone, I'm so happy to announce this story because I've been working really hard on this. Now I can't take all the credit for the creation of this story because this ship was a request made by Spring Raven (@springraven38). Now, enough with my blabbering enjoy Falling In Your Eyes.)

(Hinata's POV)

The sound of brakes squealing against metal fills my ears and wakes me up from my groggy nap. I flutter my eyes a few times to clear the blur and remember that I'm on a bus. That's right, I ran away. I took the first Greyhound bus out of my town, and I'm not going back. No one can convince me otherwise. I look out the window my cheek was plastered on and see a small convenience store and a few other places that have plenty of business but aren't busy like the shops back home. I grab my purple duffle bag, that has all I took with me inside, and head out into the town.

I take in the air, and it feels and smells free here. I don't feel the chains like I did back home. I can move freely here without feeling like I'm going to disappoint someone. My muscles twitch and stretch themselves. I guess being on a bus for almost 24 hours makes everything sore.

I don't know if I'm going to stay here or not, but the least I can do is look around for a place to stay for a while. I turn around in place a few times to see if I can spot a motel or even a hotel, but there is nothing in sight. I guess I could go to the store I saw and grab a snack and maybe someone can point me in the right direction. I swing my duffle bag over my shoulder and walk into the store. A small bell goes off when I open the glass and metal door.

I look through my sunglasses and see aisles of snacks and drinks. I grab the bag of chips that's closest to me and walk up to the man at the register. There are two guys with black hair talking at the edge of the counter farthest from the door. I ignore them and hand over the bag of chips so they can be scanned.

"How are you today?" the clerk asks in a gruff voice. He looks to be older and has gray hair starting to show up.

"I'm pretty okay. I was wondering if you knew where the closest motel is," I ask in a meek voice. I guess my voice hasn't warmed up yet. He ponders on my question and then points a finger to the sky. I look up, but there is nothing but the ceiling.

"I know, there is one just a couple of blocks down. It's really cheap too," he smiles at me. He hands me the bag of chips as I slide over the two dollars. I wait for my change, but I notice out of the corner of my eyes that the boys are starting to walk in my direction. The one with long hair stops next to me and smiles.

"You know. All the motels in this area really suck. Sure they seem cheap, but for what you get and the kind of service you get, they are actually expensive," he says in his raspy voice. I turn back to the cashier and grab my change from his hand. I turn to walk away, but the tall one cuts me off. "I'm just trying to be helpful," he smirks at me. I give a frustrated sigh. If I'd done that back home, I would have been in trouble but here...I'm free.

"Look, I thank you for your help, but I only need a place to stay until I can find a job and an apartment," I start to move around him, but he's quick and blocks me again. The man behind me moves next to his friend...or brother. They definitely look like they could be brothers.

"So you're going to be staying in town?" the one with shorter hair asks. I finally pull my sunglasses off because it seems I'm going to be indoors for a few minutes yet.

"No, I just like to go around and get jobs and apartments but not stay in the town," I say sarcastically. I don't think I've really ever been sarcastic with someone who wasn't my sister before and even then I wouldn't do it too often. The one with the short black hair stares at me in the eyes for a few minutes with a wondering look on his face.