Chapter 16 : 'Cuz every little thing, is gonna be alright.

Jeslin's POV

 A shock of pain ran from my toes to my head. What the hell happened? I tried to open my eyes, but the light made my head hurt. I turned my head to the side and opened my eyes carefully. Where am i ? What happened? I couldn't move. Oh god. No.. I can't move.. I'm paralyzed. Oh god, panick attack. I tried to move my toes but it didn't work. I looked up. Oh yea, now i get it. My legs are wrapped up in plaster, i look like a fucking mummy. "Hello..?" I asked and some nurse came in. She checked everything. I grabbed her arm, i could still move my arms. "Why am i here?" My voice was almost gone. She didn't say anything. "Look at my finger." Was all she said and i obeyed. Then she walked away. Every inch of my body hurts. I can feel my body is swollen up. Then 5 girls walked in. "JESS ARE YOU OK?" One of them yelled. She hugged me. I pushed her off. "Who are you? What is this?!" I yelled. Why is a stranger talking to me? Her eyes went huge. Then the doctor came in. "How are you feeling Jeslin..?" He asked. "I'm.. I'm okay.. I guess.." He nodded. The girl whispered something in his ear. "Yes.. She has a severe conussion, which causes her memory loss. But that'll change. She'll remember in a couple of hours." She sighed. Then some other girl came up to me. "Jess.. I'm Emmalie. One of your best friends." She looked familiar, and her name..? Wait i know these girls! These are my best friends! "How can i forget about you guys!" I yelled. A tear rolled down my cheek. They run up to me and hugged me. Of course i remember those silly girls. Omg. "But.. Tell me.. Why am i here..? Can someone call Matty for me?" I asked and they looked at me like i was fucking silly. "Jess.. Matty is the reason you're here. He tried to.. He tried to kill you." Vanessa said. Wait what? "No.. No it can't.. No he did not.. Wha..?" I couldn't believe what i just heard. Then some boy walked in. He looked SO familiar but i just couldn't remember him. "Who is this?" I asked. He looked at me. He looked so sad. "I'm.. I'm Liam." He replied. A tear rolled down his cheek. Liam.. Liam.. Liam? LIAM?! "LIAM OH MY GOD!" I yelled and he ran up to me crushing me into a hug. "I'm so sorry.." I whispered. He shook his head. My brain was out of control. I can't even remember my best friends. I looked him into the eyes and he crashed his lips on mine. This felt so good. I closed my eyes, but then everything came back.. 

All the things Matty did. Everything that happened yesterday. I couldn't.. I can't.. Then i passed out. Everything went black again.

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I woke up. The room was silent. Everyone was gone. It was freezing in here. I looked up. Liam was sleeping in a chair, just like the other time. "Liam.." He didn't respond. I grabbed a flower, which was lying on my little desk thingy and threw it at him. He jumped up. I burst out of laughter. "Liam.. Can you please close the window?" I asked, still laughing even though it hurt like hell. He closed the window and walked up to me. "Where's everyone?" I said while he sat down on the edge of the bed. "They're home, probably asleep. It's only 7 am." "Okay, well you go home to then.. You need your sleep." I said, he shook his head no. "I'm not leaving you again. I can sleep on the couch." He smiled. Such a cutie. I grabbed his chin and kissed his lips. "What was that for..?" He smiled. "Cause you're the best." I kissed him again. He smiled through the kiss. I pulled back after a few seconds and smiled. I lied my head back on my pillow and closed my eyes.Then all the memories came back again. The hitting, the screaming, the.. raping. I feel disgusting. "Move over babe." Liam said. "No wait, i.. i need to shower right now." "That can wait right?-" "NO I WANNA SHOWER NOW LIAM I FEEL DISGUSTING!" I yelled and cried my eyes out. "Okay.. I'll get a nurse, babe. Calm down.." He kissed my cheek and wanted to wallk away. "No i can do it by myself. I don't want a nurse Liam.." "Why not..?" "Cause i don't want everyone to see my scars and bruises.." "Who's gonna help you then? You can't go in the shower all by yourself, your leg is broken!" "I know.. I rather have you to help me.." I looked at him. "A.. Are you sure?" I nodded. He pulled me up, I leaned on his shoulder and he brought me to the bathroom. There was a chair in it so i was able to sit in there. He put me down on the chair. "What about your leg..?" Shit he was right. My damn leg was wrapped in plaster. "I won't soak the dam thing. I'll watch out." I smiled. "Can you put on the shower? I'll have to undress myself first." He nodded. He put on the shower. "Can you shove me to the shower? I don't care if my clothes get wet, i'll put on some new ones." He did what i said and then i told him to leave. I was fine. I pulled of my clothes, even though they were already soaked. Gosh this was so annoying. I washed myself, even though it was fucking painful. All the bruises and the scars. I burst out of tears. I can't handle this. I couldn't breath. I grabbed my shirt again an tried to pull it on but it didn't work. "Liam..?!" I yelled and he burst through the door. He saw me crying. "Are you ok?!" He ran up to me and turned of the shower. I was naked but i didn't even care. Liam ran out and came back with towels. I dried myself and Liam helped me. I felt like a fucking cripple. Then Liam helped me to my bed again. He grabbed me some clothes and i put them on. I lied down on my bed. "Thank you.." I whispered. He pulled me into a hug. He hugged me very tight while i cried my eyes out. "Liam.. I don't think i can do this.." "Wha..? No, you're strong, you CAN handle this." He looked me into the eyes. He rubbed my cheeks with his thumbs. " Everything is gonna be alright Jess. I promise. I'll always be here for you." Liam said and i buried my head in his chest. I fell asleep by the sounds of his heartbeat.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if it's short again but i really can't hink of anything! :(