Chapter 11 : Oh no..

Jeslin's POV

I'm so jealous, why can't Matty ask me on a date? We haven't been on a date in ages. Even though he hates me again, i still wanna go on a date. He hates me again for talking to Liam. He thinks we actually had sex in that dressing room. HELLO I ONLY KNOW THE KID FOR 5 DAYS OR SO. Gosh he's such a dumbass.

Today i was going to hang out with all the girls and all the boys. Except for Matty. I don't want him near Liam, cause he will kill him. We all decided to go to the park. Just chill out, enjoying each others comapany. Since it was Saturday. 

As i arrived at the park with the girls, the lads were already there. Except for  Nusa and Niall. Wonder where they were. I sat down on the blanket next to Liam. " Hi babe." He smiled at me and i gave him a little smile back. My heart was pounding, i really thought it was going to pop out of my chest. I started a little conversation with Zayn and then Nusa and Niall arrived. "NUSAA! Tell me, how was your date?" I asked as she sat down next to me. "It was.. AMAZING. Omg Niall is such a sweetheart." She was really happy. Such a cute couple. We started a conversation about the most random things. It made me laugh. I had so much fun in the park. 

"Shall we go back to campus? You can all join us if you want to?" Vanessa said and we all nodded. It was getting cold outside. I rubbed my arms and i saw Liam noticed. "You cold?" I nodded. He gave me his coat. "No you keep it sillyhead." I gave him back his coat. "No you can borrow it. Sillyhead." He smiled and i laughed. I put on his coat. This coat smelled so good. It smelled like.. Liam. "Thank you." I gave him a kiss on the cheek. It made him blush and it was really cute! We walked back to campus. As we were walking i got a text from Matty.

Hey babe. Can i talk to you? Meet me at the little garden. x M 

Yup, there was a little garden behind our school. Me and Matty used to come there a lot. It was actually the place where we met. As we walked into school i told everyone i was going to see Matty for a couple of minutes, i would be back in few. I walked to the little garden. I saw him standing there. He looked so hot seriously. I walked up to him and kissed his cheek. "Hey." I said but he didn't reply. "What's up with you?" I asked and he looked at me. " What's up with me? Shouldn't i be the one asking you what's up with you and that Liam guy?" I saw the anger in his eyes. Oh here we go.. "Matty, there is nothing going on between me and Liam. WE. ARE. JUST. FRIENDS." I looked him in the eyes. "What did you guys do in that dressing room then?" He grabbed my arm. "Can i say it again? WE ARE JUST FRIENDS. Now get off of me." I pulled my arms out of his grip and wanted to walk away. "YOU'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE. SIT DOWN AND TALK TO ME!" He yelled and pushed me into a chair, which was standing there. "Okay, you wanna talk. TALK. Don't scream at me Matty." I gave him a bitchy look. I didn't really care if he was going to be mad. "I'll give you one last chance. Tell me what's up between you and Liam.." He looked me in the eyes. "You know what Mat.. Since you don't trust me anymore.. I can't do this. Find someone else. Don't text me or call me. AND DON'T YOU DARE TO FOLLOW ME!" I pointed my finger in his face. I suddenly felt my phone buzzing in my pocket. It was Liam. 

Hey babe. When you're done talking to your boyfriend, meet us on the roof top kay? x Liam. 

"It's that Liam kid isn't it?" I heard Matty's voice faded in the distance, even though he was right across from me. "It actually is. Cause he's my friend, he can text me whenever he wants." I said and walked away. Luckily the bastard didn't follow me. I walked upstairs, to the roof top. As i walked up the stairs i heard footsteps behind me. But i didn't mind looking who it was. 

Liam's POV 

I just text Jeslin to come to the roof top. We all hid behind a little wall and waited for her to come upstairs. I heard the door closing. "Helloo..?" I heard Jeslin's voice. Niall burst out of laughter. I hit his arm. "Shut up!" I whsipered and he shut his mouth holding his hand in front of it. I heard the door opening again. I looked around the corner. It was Matty. Oh no.. "WHY THE FUCK DID YOU WALK AWAY FROM ME HMM?!" I heard his voice. I looked at the girls in fear. The boys looked confused. "Matt..-" "NO EXCUSES! YOU'RE FUCKING THAT KID LIAM AREN'T YOU?!" I facepalmed myself. Why would that douchebag think that? "Matty.. I told you not to follow me here. I broke it off with you 3 minutes ago. Just leave me the fuck alone!" I heard Jeslin yelling. "MATTY STOP YOU'RE HURTING ME!" She yelled. Oh lord. I looked around the corner again. He held her arm and pulled her with him. "SHUT UP YOU BITCH!" He yelled and hit her face. I was ready to run up to them but Zayn held me. I looked at him. But he shook his head no. I heard a loud noise, He hit her pretty hard. "MATTY! THERE ARE PEOPLE WATCHING US! STOP IT YOU'RE HURTING ME!" "NOBODY CAN SEE US UP HERE FILTHY ASS WHORE!" He threw her to the ground and grabbed her throat and started hitting her face. Suddenly Zayn ran away and pushed the son of a bitch off of Jeslin. I followed him and grabbed Jeslin, pulled her closer to me. Her face was bleeding and it looked like her nose was broken. She passed out in my arms. I pulled her closer to me and the girls surrounded me. I looked at Zayn who was fighting with Matty. He pushed him to the ground and started hitting his face. "NEVER TOUCH A WOMEN LIKE THAT YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE! IF YOU EVER DO THAT AGAIN, I SWEAR I'LL KILL YOU! SON OF A WHORE!" Zayn yelled while Niall and Louis held him tight. I looked at Jeslin. She just lied there, there was blood all over her pale face. I took my shirt off and cleaned her face a bit. Even though it was cold outside. "Call an ambulance!" I yelled and Harry obeyed. While Zayn was till screaming at Matty and Matty was lying on the ground i stood up. "Please hold her for one sec." I asked the girls. Nuse pulled her into a hug while the other girls were crying their eyes out. I walked towards Matty. I brought my face very close to his. "If you'll EVER do that again, i will kill you. No, i'm not gonna kill you, i'll find someone, who wants to kill you. I have enough money to pay them. So if i were you, i wouldn't dare to touch that beautiful girl over there ever again. Don't call her, don't text her. Leave her alone. Don't even bother mentioning her name. I know where to find you. Filthy ass motherfucker." As i was done talking i spit in his face and walked away. After 3 seconds the paramedics burst through the door and ripped Jeslin out of Vanessa's hands, who was holding her. I walked over to Zayn who was hitting against the wall. His lip was bleeding from the fight and his fist was all bleeding. He can be really aggressive if things like this happen. I looked over to Niall, he had tears in his eyes. Harry was walking around running his hands through his hair and Louis was trying to calm him down. I grabbed Zayn by the shoulder and pulled him into a hug. "Calm down bro. It's gonna be okay." I said and pulled back. I saw the anger in his eyes. "I wanna kill that motherfucker. GODDAMN IT!" He yelled and took off. I looked at the girls. They were still crying, processing what just happened. It was quiet for a couple of seconds. "Let's go to the hospital." Was all i said and they jumped up, following me downstairs. We drove away to the hospital.  

Jeslin's POV

Matty followed me. That bastard. I couldn't find the girls and the lads anywhere. What the hell. Matty started yelling at me. And he grabbed my arm. "MATTY STOP YOU'RE HURTING ME!" I yelled but he didn't listen. His eyes were wide open and i saw the anger. He pulled me with him, but no way that was going to happen. " SHUT UP YOU BITCH!" He yelled and hit my face. It was pretty damn painful. "MATTY! THERE ARE PEOPLE WATCHING US! STOP IT YOU'RE HURTING ME!" "NOBODY CAN SEE US UP HERE FILTHY ASS WHORE!" He threw me to the ground and started punching my face. I could hear the bones cracking. And it hurt like hell. My nose was broken for sure. And my cheek hurt also. He grabbed my throat. I couldn't fucking breath. Everything went hazy around me. But i felt someone pushing off Matty. I couldn't see who did it. But i could breath again. Someone pulled me into its lap. I looked up and saw Liam. That was the last thing i saw before everything went black.

______________________________________________________________________________

VOTE PLEASE AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!! <3