Chapter 8 : Meeting new peepz.

Jeslin's POV

After 3 days of pain and puke everywhere my stomach was healed. I was able to walk, eat, dance and go to school again.  Tody was friday, Liam invited me and the girls to come over. Just to hangout. I discussed it with Matty and he was kinda okay with it, he knew I wasn't going to cheat on him. That would be the end of my life right there. We got dressed and walked out. Liam told me his address and we walked there. As soon as we came in all the boys stared at me. " We heard you were in the hospital? What happened?" I swallowed. " Uh.. I.. Eh.. I got in a fight with some girl at school." I lied. Liam looked suspicious at me, like he knew something. That's when a girl walked into the living room. " Zayn baby, yo-" she looked at us. She was pretty and her hair was blonde. Even though the wore to much make up, she looked nice. " Hi girls!" She yelled and sat down on Zayn's lap. I looked at Emmalie who looked sad. Lol. " Take a seat girls." Liam said. Harry couldn't take his eyes off of Vanessa. I heard he is a slut. I sat down next to Zayn and started talking to. The blonde girl. Perrie was her name. We all had our own conversations when the doorbell rang. Louis opened it. 2 girls walked in. They both looked pretty. 1 of them kissed Louis. " Hi girls! I'm Eleanor nice to meet you!" She yelled. The other girl walked up to Niall and kissed his cheek. " I'm Nusa, Niall's girlfriend." She said and Niall kissed her neck. So cute. We all talked and we told some things about ourselves. " Let's play a game!" Harry yelled and jumped on Louis causing Eleanor to fall from his lap. " Haz!" She laughed and hit his arm playfully. " What kinda game?" I asked and everyone stared at me. " Let's play Hide and Seek." Nusa suggested and everyone nodded. Except for Liam. " I'm not playing." He sad and stood up. " Why not Daddy?" Zayn asked and everyone laughed. " Cause I don't feel like hiding in a closet right now." " I'm not playing either." I said and Liam smiled. " Okay.. Boring People." May said. Me and Liam decided to go for a walk. "Let's go to the studio?" He asked and I nodded. It was a couple blocks further so we just walked. " So you got in a fight hmm?" I nodded. "With a girl?" I nodded again. " I don't believe you." He suddenly said. " Why.. Why not..?" I stuttered. We walked into the studio. "Cause I know you're lying." " I'm not lying!" I got a bit angry. " Jeslin.. You can tell me anything you want. I won't judge you.." He said but got attacked by a man. I screamed. " WHAT THE HELL!" The man looked at me and liam burst out of laughter. " Hi! I'm Paul! Liam's bodyguard. Nice to meet you..?" " Jeslin." I smiled. Which bodyguard attacks his own people? Wth hahaha. We walked into a room. " This is where me and the boys chill out." He said and I smiled. We walked into the real real real studio, you know.. Where they record songs. " And this is where we sing." He said and walked into the cabin to the microphone. I sat down on the couch and watched Liam. He started singing Climax by Usher. OMG HIS VOICE. He waved me over. Omg do I have to sing a song right now? " You know the lyrics to No Air?" He asked and I nodded. I loved this song. We sang the chorus together. With each word we sang he looked me in the eyes. He stepped closer to me, not looking away from my eyes. I grabbed his face carefully and kissed him. WAAAAAIT OMFG WHAT DID I JUST DO. He pulled back, and looked at me. "Sorry.. I.. I.." Was all i could get out of my mouth. I sat down on the couch putting my head in my hands. "Why did i do that?" I whispered to myself. "Jeslin.. It doesn't matter. I won't tell. It was a little mistake." Liam said and sat down next to me. I looked at him and he pulled me into a hug. " Sorry." I said. After that we went back to Liam's house. Perrie and Eleanor were gone. With Louis and Zayn. Harry was in his room and Niall sat on the sofa, with Nusa. All the girls were there, it seemed like they were having a good time. " Hi babe! Where have you guys been?" Vanessa yelled. " Liam showed me the studio." I sat down on the couch and looked at him. He went to the kitchen. "Why didn't you ask us to come?" June asked. "Sorry babe. I didn't even know we were going there." "We will take you girls there some day. Don't worry." Niall said and smiled. I looked at Nusa. "So Niall and Nusa, how long have you guys been together?" I asked, starting a conversation. "We've been together for 5 months now." Nusa smiled and Niall kissed her. We all AW'd. I couldn't take my eyes off of Liam the whole time i was there. What the fuck is wrong with me? He now was in his room so i went to him. "Liam.. Can i talk to you for a second?" I asked and he opened his door. "Why aren't you out there with us?" He shrugged his shoulders. I sat down next to him, on his bed. "I just wanted to talk about.. our kiss. It bothers me cause.. you know.." "Jess, It's okay. I won't tell babe. I already forgot about." He said and smiled. "Okay.. Me too." I smiled, even though i lied. I actually think i'm falling for Liam.