Chapter 7 : You did this..

Vanessa's POV.
I went downstairs to find Jeslin but i couldn't find her anywhere. I wanted to open the dressing room door but Matty stopped me. "Hey pretty." He said. I made a gagging sound. He stood infront of the door so i couldn't go inside. " Matty.. Go. Away." "No." He said coming closer to my face. He tried to kiss me but i slapped him. "That's for hitting my best friend. And no, she didn't tell me. I found out myself. If you EVER gonna hurt her again i will tell the police." I said and he laughed. Then he grabbed my arm. "I don't think so." He said and kissed my cheek, then he took off. I opened the door and i saw my bestfriend lying on the floor. I walked up to her. She looked really pale and she didn't move. "JESLIN! JESLIN WAKE UP!" I yelled and shook her but she didn't respond. The other girls came in too. "Somebody call an ambulance please." I said. I pulled Jeslin into my lap and tried to wake her up. I saw a scratch in her neck so i pulled her shirt up. Full of scratches. This was so scary. "Girls, look at this.." I showed them the wounds she had on her back. They shocked and gasped. "Don't call the ambulance please." Jeslin whispered. "Jeslin! I thought you were dead ! OMG THANK GO YOU'RE AWAKE" I yelled and hugged her tight. "Please don't tell anybody about this? I don't want Matty to and up in jail." She whispered and tried to get up but she failed. She just lied there in my lap. She hold her stomach. She suddenly vomit all over the floor. Blood, most of it. "Jeslin you have to go see a doctor! I don't care about Matty!" She shook her head no. "Please.. Just don't call the ambulance. I will go to the doctor." She said and finally managed to get up. We all helped her to her room. I cleaned her face. I stayed with her till she fell asleep. "We have o do something about this.." I said to the girls and they agreed. Even though we knew Matty would do everything to NOT let us do that.

Jeslin's POV
I woke up. What the hell happened? Oh I remember. My boyfriend beat me up. My stomach still hurt. As fast as I got up I threw up. Again only blood. What the hell is wrong with me? I suddenly got really dizzy. Okay I need to go to the doctor. I crawled over to Vanessa's bed and woke her up. "Vanes.. Can you please drive me to the hospital? Something's really wrong with me.." I said and she jumped up. She woke up may and they both carried me to the car. I didn't care that I was still wearing my PJ's. When we arrived at the hospital we had to wait a couple of minutes. The doctor came and he brought me to a room. I lied down on a bed the doctor did some tests and walked away again. After a couple minutes he came back. " I have the results but first tell me what happened..?" He said. I looked at my friends in fear. I can't tell him about Matty. "She got in a fight with a classmate. The girl hit her hard in the stomach." Emmalie lied. I looked at her and mouthed a thank you. "Okay.. Wel.. Because that girl hit you in your stomach something happened in there. It's not bad, it will be okay in a couple of days. You just need to rest.." He said. I let out a sigh of relieve. The doctor left and i could go home again. But then Matty burst through the door. "Babe! What happened?! Are you ok?" "Who invited him?" I looked around. "Someone on campus knew about it.." He said. Omg everyone knows it. Dafuq.. Matty crushed me into a hug. "Who did this to you?" Are you serious? "Matty.. Are you kidding me? YOU'RE THE ONE WHO DID THIS TO ME!" I yelled. " I didn't do this." He laughed sarcastically. "Are you FUCKING KIDDING ME?!" May yelled and was ready to attack him. But Vanessa hold her. Is he really that stupid?! He looked at us. I think he just realised that he did this. "I.. I'm so sorry." Was all he said. We all rolled our eyes. There was an awkward silence for a moment. "I should probably go.." I said to the girls. I wanted to get up but i got really dizzy again. "Let me help you. " Matty said and picked me up in bride state. He carried me to the car and drove me home. When i was in my room again he wanted to talk. "Can you girls please leave? I want to talk to Jeslin.." He asked them. They first didn't wanna leave but i said it was okay so they left the room. "I'm so sorry for what i did.. I can't believe it.. I wasn't myself that day.." He said and i just looked at him with disgust. "..But that kid.. Liam? I don't trust him. You invited him and i just lost it.." "Okay first of all, i didn't invite. Second of all, it's not my fault you beat me up every time i do something wrong.." I saw guilt in his eyes. He leaned in to kiss me. First i didn't give in but after a second i kissed him back. He pulled back. "Are you hungry? I can pick up some food if you want?" He smiled. I shook my head no. "I think you should go to sleep. I'll stay here if you need me babe." "No you don't have to stay.. I have the girls.. I'll call you when i need anything." I said and he kissed my forehead. Then he walked out.
I slept for 3 hours but woke up. I looked around. "Helloo." I said and the girl jumped up. "Babe how are you feeling?! Everything ok?" I nodded and they pulled me into a hug.

The rest of the time Matty was very caring. Every time i needed something he was there. Such a sweetheart. Even though he was the cause of all this. It looked like he changed. I liked the new Matty (:

____________________________________________________________________________

Tell me what you think :D x