Chapter 2 : Matty Mad Man.

Liam's POV

"Those girls were really good singers." I looked at the lads. " Yeah that's what been saying for like a 10000 times." Niall said and laughed. " I'm sorry haha." I laughed. I know, I've been talking about those girls a lot since I saw the twitcam. And that was already 2 days ago. SHIT! I forgot to reply her DM. I hope she answered. I logged in on twitter and searched through my DM's which were LOADS. YES she replied, it said :

'Why thank you! That means a lot. And yes I'm trying to. (:'

I'm trying to? Maybe she'll consider to go to the X Factor? But that's a year of waiting. I replied:

' Sorry for the late reaction, I was a little busyyyy. Anyway, what do you mean with I'm trying to? You have a vocal coach or..?' 

I hope she'll read this. " What are you doing?" Zayn asked standing behind me all of the sudden. " Jesus Zayn you gave me a heart attack. And I'm just dm'ing some fans.." I looked at him. "Hmm.. Okay.." He walked away. He didn't believe me, but I don't care. There appeared A huge smile on my face when I saw that she replied.

Jeslin's POV

The next two days were same as always. Just have my classes, which were only English, Maths and Psychology. The rest of the day we had to practice dancing. I was really exited about it. We had to practice for a performance we in like a month or two. We danced 2 songs. All around the world by JB. And Trumpet Lights by Chris Brown. We also had to do solo's with singing. I danced/singed on RIP by Rita Ora. Emmalie did Starships by Nicki Minaj, because she's an awesome rapper. Vanessa did Wings by little Mix. She was a real fan of theirs. I really liked their music too. Just the same as One Direction. May did Scream by Usher but she didn't sing with it. This was really fun to do. When we had a break I sat down on the lounge couch with the girls. " I had such a laugh." May said. We all agreed. How I love these girls. They're always there for me, even when my boyfr-. Speaking of the devil. My boyfriend Matty walked in. " Hi gals!" He yelled. He had an Australian accent, the only cute thing bout him. I'll tell you about him later. " Yea, sorry babe I gotta run. See you!" Emmalie said and kissed my cheek. " Yea.. Uh.. I have to do some more practising . Sorry!" Vanessa said. May walked away with Vanessa. " Why u all leaving so early?" Matty yelled. The reason why they hate them is that, well Matty is really aggressive. He hits me multiple times. I'm in a relationship with him since the first year on this school. He was such a sweetheart back in the days. But he started drinking. Every time I came over to his house we argued about him drinking so much. That when he started hitting me. Later he just did it without drinking. I know ya'll think I'm crazy to be with him. But he's my first boyfriend. My first kiss was with him. My first time... You know. I love the kid. Even though he hurts me so much. He can be sweet, but that's only when people are around. And when he's on drugs. Yea he smokes weed. I tried it once and I puked everywhere. Another reason he hit me, cause I 'embarrassed' him in front of his friends. I'm with him for now 3 years almost. I'm just to scared to leave him. Only my best friends know what he does to me, that's why they don't like him. They told me to leave him, but they know it's hard for me. They always help me out every time I got in another fight with Matty. Look I'm not so tall and I'm very skinny, I'm not strong enough to protect myself from him, another reason I'm scared to leave him. He sat down next to me which broke me out of my thoughts. " Hi babe." He kissed my cheek. " Hi." I gave a little fake smile. " So whatcha doin in here?" " I have break." I replied. " Why you react so arrogant? Hmm?!" He got angry. He grabbed my face. " Mat stop... You're hurting me.. Stop please." I felt the tears coming up. Someone walked into the lounge room. He didn't let go of my face, instead he kissed me hard on the lips. When the person walked out he pushed me away. " Did you come here to abuse me or just to be kind? " " Excuse me? Since when do you talk to me like that?" He sounded angry. " Since you get mad about every fucking thing." I stood up. " Don't walk away from me sit down.!" He yelled. I didn't listen and walked away. He's gonna hit me eventually anyway, even if I stayed. I'm used to it. I walked up to my friends. " Hi babe.. Something happened?" May asked. I gave her a hug. " No nothing happened.. Yet. " What do you mean yet..? Is he angry?" Emmalie looked worried and so did the others. " Yea he is. As usual." I said. The break was over so we had to continue. This time it was my performance with Matty. Yey -,-. I sang Rihanna's part on Love The Way You Lie part two. He did the Eminem part. I knew he meant every word he said. But nobody else knew, except for my friends of course. The day was over, and I went to my room, but Matty stopped me. "We need to talk." He said and grabbed my hand. We walked to his room. On the other side of campus. There were no girls allowed in there, but Matty didn't care. We arrived at his room. I sat down on his bed. " Talk." He said. " What? You were the one who wanted to talk.." I said and looked him in the eyes. He came very close to me, like he was going to attack me. " Listen up you bitch. You do what I say kay?" He grabbed my face again. I started crying this time. I knew he couldn't stand it when I cried. That's the only weapon I have against him. " Babe, please don't cry. Stop!" He yelled. He kissed my cheek and started kissing my neck. He wanted to get it in. No way, that's not gonna happen. I pushed him off. " That's your way of talking?" I asked. I grabbed my phone and looked in the reflection. I cleaned my face. Then I saw I had a message. From Liam. I read it. There appeared a smile on my face. I replied : 'No am in the Art Academy for Dance Sing and Theatre. In London. Haha.' I smiled. " Why are you smiling? Who is it?!" Matty yelled. Oh here we go... He put on his music very loud. That means I'm getting attacked in minutes. He grabbed my phone and looked at the message I sent Liam. " Who is this?! Are you cheating on me? You filthy whore!" He yelled and grabbed my arm. He hit my face really hard. I lost my balance so I fell to the ground. " Matty stop! He's a celebrity I don't even know the kid in real life!" I yelled but he kicked me. I screamed but nobody heard me. After a couple minutes he stopped. " LEAVE!" He yelled. I stood up, grabbed my bag and my phone and walked out. hiding my face. I went back to my room. Nobody was there so I just lied down on my bed. The tears streamed down my cheeks. I cried till I had no tears left. I walked over to the bathroom and showered. I looked in the mirror, I looked like a zombie. I lied down on my bed again and looked at my twitter. The son of a bitch deleted Twitter. He's so stupid!. I logged in on twitter on my laptop and looked at my messages. Liam had replied. I smiled. Even smiling hurts. My face had swollen up. Fuck.

Liam's POV.

'No am in the Art Academy for Dance Sing and Theatre. In London. Haha.' I read. This was 2 blocks away from my house. ' Oh really?! Awesome. (: What's your name btw love ?' I sent it. I asked for her name because.. YOLO. Haha kidding, I maybe wanna check the place out, cause I really wanna see her sing again. And her friends too. Hopefully they lads will join me. She replied very quickly. ' My name is Jeslin, nice to meet you. Lol. Don't you have Skype or something, cause this is really annoying talking..' She wants my skype, I don't know... Shall I give it to her? I read her tweets and she's not a fan of One Direction so I know she won't give my Skype away. I replied : ' Yea I have skype : LiamPayne3. Can you delete this message so nobody will find out my Skype name? Haha' ' Yea sure. x' I logged in on Skype. 1 new friend request. I accepted it and started talking to her.

Jeslin's  POV

I just asked his Skype. Am i stupid? He's not gonna give me his sk- 'Yea i have skype : LiamPayne3. Can you please delete this message so nobody will find out my Skype name? Haha' Wait WHUT? He just gave me his skype. Me. Out of 10000000 of fans. I replied: 'Yea sure. x' and logged in on my Skype. I typed in his name and waited for him to accept it. He started talking to me.

L- Hi! Haha

J- Hiiiii Liam! Haha this is much better.

L- Have you deleted the message?

Fuck, i almost forgot. I deleted the message. 

J- Yea i just did (:

L- So Jeslin, nice name (:

J- Thank you. Liam is a nice name too. Lol

L- So who are those other girls you were singing with?

Right when he asked that Vanessa ans June came in. "Hi babe!" They both yelled and kissed my cheek. "Ouch.. fuck that hurts.." I said, forgotten about my cheek which was swollen up. " I'm so sorry babe, lemme see." June said and grabbed my chin softly. HEr eyes went huge. "YOUR EYE IS ALL BLACK! WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!" Now Vanessa was yelling too. "Did Matty do this to you?!" "Yes.. We were talking and i got a message from Liam and then he -" "You got a message from Liam? Liam Payne? Again?" Vanessa couldn't belive it. "Yes, i'm talking to him right now.." I gave them a little smile. They looked at the messages we sent to each other. "He's nice. But tell me what happened?" "We were talking and he wanted to do.. Sex. But that wasn't going to happen so i pushed him off. And then he saw me text to Liam. And he lost it. He hit me in the face. And i fell to the ground, so he started kicking me a couple of times. Whe he was done he told me to leave so that's what i did. Is my face really bad?" I told them. "I'LL KILL THAT MOTHERFUCKER RIGHT NOW!" Vanessa yelled. June grabbed her arm. "Stay calm please." I stood up and walked over to the mirror. Ugh they're right. My eye is swollen up, black blue green whatever you wanna call it. GROSS. I walked back and sat down. "Come here." June said. I sat down next to her. and she pulled me into a hug. "I'm always here for you babe. Remember that." She hold me tight. "Yes me too and the others too." Vanessa sat down next to us. They both hugged me tight and i cried my eyes out. "Thanks so much. I love you so much you have no idea." I kissed their cheeks. I cleaned my face. Shit! I forgot to reply Liam. I walked backto my laptop. He was already gone.. I wrote : 'Sorry i didn't reply, there came something in between..' Ugh.. I hope he's not mad. I was really tired so i went to bed.