Chapter 15 : This is a real FML moment. ( Part one )

Jeslin's POV

My phone rang. It was Matty. Fuck. What am i gonna do? Pick it up? Or just let it ring? I don't know bro. I decided to pick it up. "Baby.. Jeslin is that you?" Why does he still call me that? "Yes it's me. What do you want?" "I just want to talk... About what happened. You wanna do that?" "I don't know Matty. Do you know how much you hurt me? Do you?!" I started to get angry. My eyes felt watery. I was alone in my room, the girls were gone, i don't even know where they went. "I know baby.. And i'm so so so truly sorry about what i did. I'm a stupid ass motherfucker and i know that. I shouldn't have treated you like shit." I now cried my eyes out. I think he heard. "Are you.. Are you ok?" He whipered. I nodded, forgetting about the fact he couldn't see me. "Yes.. I'm fine." I whispered. My voice was almost gone. The girls walked in. Vanessa gave me a  'Who are you talking to' look and i mouthed Matty. Her eyes went huge. "HANG UP THE PHONE!" She whispered but i didn't hang up. "Can we please talk about it..?" He asked. "Can i think about it for a couple minutes? I'll text you." I asked and he sighed. "Yes baby. Please text me. I love you." I love you. He just said that he loved me. My heart melted. I hung up the phone without saying something. I looked at the girls in tears. They sat down next to me on the bed and hugged me. "What did he say?" June asked. "I.. He.. He wants to talk about what happened.." I whispered. " You're not going are you?" She asked. I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know.." "Babe you know him. He's gonna do something to you. He will hurt you again. Please don't go." She was right. "I'm not going." I said and looked up. I lied. I am going, if she likes it or not. I have to. I love him. I grabbed my phone. I text : I'll be there in 30 minutes.. x. I stood up and walked to the bathroom, i threw some water in my face and looked in the mirror. Gosh i looked like crap. I did my make up again. After 20 minutes i was done. I walked back into the room. June stood there with my phone in her hand. "Why did you lie to us? You said you weren't going!" She yelled. "CAUSE I KNEW YOU WERE GOING TO REACT LIKE THIS!!" I looked at her. "It's dangerous, Jess. He will beat you up again." "You don't even know that, June." I looked at Vanessa. She was angry. I heard a knock on my the door. I opened it and there was Nusa. "Hi Jess! Vanessa June! How are you girls!" She yelled and gave me a hug. Oh my god, she'll never let me go there. "I need to go." I said and walked towards the door. "You not going anywhere hunny." Vanessa stood infront of the door. "JUST LET ME GO! I neeed to talk to him!" I looked her in to the eyes. There was an awkward silence. "What the hell is going on in here? There's a HUGE elephant in the room." Nusa said and the girls told her i was going to see Matty. She shook her head. "That's to dangerous." I rolled my eyes. "GOSH WHY CAN'T I GO?! It's not like you're my mothers!" I got a bit angry. "NO WE'RE NOT! BUT WE ARE WORRIED! We are your best friends Jess. Can't we be worried?!" June yelled. I sighed. "Okay you girls have to come with then." I crossed my arms in front of my chest. They shook their heads no. "Fine. I'll go by myself." I smiled sarcastically and opened the door. "No wait! We'll go with. I'm not gonna let you go by yourself. Come on girls." Nusa said. We walked outside and called a cab. It was there in 5 minutes and the drive wasn't that long. I stepped out of the cab and payed the driver. I'm really gonna do this. We walked to the front door and i rang the bell. Nick, Matty's best friend, opened the door. "Hi ladies! Hi pretty!" He smiled at Nusa and she looked at him with disgust. "Wow wow, arrogant much?" He chuckled and walked inside. So did we. I saw Matty. He was sitting on the couch with his other friend, James. Playing on the X box. He jumped up when i walked in. "HI JESSY!" James yelled and i gave him the 'sup' nod. Matty walked up to me and wanted to kiss me but i turned my head. "Oh yea.. Sorry.." He sat down again. I sat down next to him. "I can't talk while everyone's around.." I whispered. He nodded. "We'll talk later kay?" He whispered back and i nodded. He put his arm around my waist. I looked at the girls. 'It's okay' i mouthed and they nodded. We all hung out for about 2 hours. "Matt.. I think i need to go soon.. Let's talk?" I said and he nodded. He stood up and reached his arm. I followed him to his bedroom. "We will be right back." Matty said and closed the door. He sat down next to me. TOOOOOO CLOSE. I movedto the side a little and looked at him. " First of all i wanted to say i'm sorry." "Sorry isn't gonna fix it Matty.. You've hurt me so much." "I know Jess. That's why i'm trying to make it up to you." He sounded annoyed. "Here we go again Matty. You don't get it do you?" He looked confused. "I'm trying to apologise lady. Why do you have to be a drama queen all the time?" I stood up. "Jess wait.. I'm sorry. I just.. I don't know what to say." He stood in front of the door. "Well i know what i can say. Let me go home, stay out of my life. And find yourself one. Simple as that." I smiled sarcastically. I wanted to open the door but he pushed me. I fell on the bed. I walked up to me and sat down on my stomach, holding my throat. I wanted to scream but there was no sound. Everything around me got hazy. I. can't. breath. He started to rip my clothes off. No. No no no. No. "Matty.. Stop.. Please!" I tried to scream but it was more of a whisper. He let go of my throat and ripped his own belt off and trying to pull of his pants. "STOP! SOMEONE HELP ME!" I yelled. "MATTY STOP! PLEEASE!" I cried and screamed. He pulled of my panties and got inside. He just.. raped me.. It hurts like hell. "MAATTY ! YOU'RE HURTING ME!  STOP!" I tried to push him off but he hold my arms. I couldn't see anything, the tears streamed down my face. People were banging on the door, trying to open it. "JESLIN!! WHAT'S HAPPENING?!" I heard someone yelling. "SOMEONE CALL THE POLICE!" I heard James' voice. I looked around me. I saw a lamp standing there. Matty was still thrusting inside of me, hard. The pain was killing me. I was still screaming and tried to reached out for the lamp. My arm was just long enough to grab it and i hit Matty's head with it. He fell of the bed and i jumped up. I ran towards the door trying to open it, but Matty grabbed my leg and i fell on the ground. I lied on my stomach and tried to crawl back to the door, still screaming for help. He turned me around. He had his trousers on again. Then he started kicking me, and hitting me. Spitting on me. Pulling my hair. Hitting my face. Punching me in the stomach. I felt blood streaming down my face. 

Vanessa's POV

"JESLIN!! WHAT'S HAPPENING?!" I yelled. She was screaming and yelling. She cried, i could hear it. James tried to open the door but it didn't work. " Fuck!" He yelled. "SOMEONE CALL THE POLICE!" I yelled still trying to open the door. She was still screaming of pain. I don't know what's happening in there, but 1 thing for sure, i'm gonna kill that motherfucker when he comes out. I looked around. Nick was walking around like a mad man. June was on the ground crying her eyes out. And Nusa called the police. "MATTY STOP!! YOU'RE HURTING ME! SOMEONE HELP!" Jeslin cried. I banged on the door. "MOTHERFUCKER IF I'LL GET THIS DOOR TO OPEN I'M GONNA KILL YOU MYSELF. YOU SICK BASTARD OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR!" I yelled while banging on this fucking door. I now cried too. What am i gonna do? 

June's POV

Everyone was stressing around while trying to break out the bedroom door. I couldn't handle this. I collapsed on the floor. My best friend is getting beat up in there and there's NOTHING we can do. I hear her scream. I can't deal with this. I closed my eyes and put my hands on my ears. It didn't work. I just can't.. I cried my eyes out, while Nusa was calling the police.

Nick's POV

I KNEW IT! I FUCKING KNEW IT! We can't trust Matty anymore. He's now probably raping his ex girlfriend in there and there's absoluty nothing we can do about it. I walked through the house. The sound of her screaming made me more angry. She is such a beautiful girl. How the fuck can someone do something like that? He is my best friend. She is like my baby sister. If he comes out i swear i'm gonna kill him. I FUCKING KNEW SHE SHOULDN'T HAVE COME. FUCK. I ran my hands though my hair. While Nusa was caling the police. Everyone tried their best to open that fucking door. I was really scrared about what was going on in there.

Nusa's POV

I TOLD HER IT WAS DANGEROUS. We can't do anything. I picked up my phone and called the police. My hands were shaking i couldn't even dial the number. "911 what is you emergency?" "PLEASE HELP US! MY BEST FRIEND IS GETTING BEAT UP BY HER BOYFRIEND BUT WE CAN'T REACH HER SHE'S IN ANOTHER ROOM AND-" "Miss, calm down." "DON'T TELL ME THE FUCKING CALM DOWN SEND A POLICE RIGHT AWAY!" I yelled. I think the woman is deaf now. "What's the address miss?" I told her the address and hung up the phone. I looked around. They better hurry up..

James' POV

My bestfriend is in there, beating the shit out of his girlfriend. He's out of his mind. I pulled on the door, banging on it trying everything to open it. It didn't work. "MATTY OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR YOU SICK BASTARD!" I yelled but he kept hitting her. She screamed for help. Until we didn't hear shit..

Matty's POV  

 I kept hitting her. I couldn't stop. People were screaming my name, but i didn't listen. The bitch has gone to far. She has to be punished. She put me in this fucking position. It was all her fault. I raped her, i beat the shit out of her but she kept screaming. "SHUT UP YOU WHORE!"I yelled but she kept screaming. The blood streamed down her face. Her clothes were ripped of. "SOMEEEEEEONE HEEEEEEEEELP!!!!!" "SHUT UP BITCH!" I hit her one last time, really hard. Then everything went qiuet. She didn't move. Her eyes were closed. I grabbed her face. "Jess.. Wake up!" I yelled but she didn't move. I killed her. I killed my ex girlfriend. I. just killed her. I can't.. I looked around. I'm having a panick attack again. Then the door burst open. James was standing there with Vanessa. Their eyes went huge. James ran up to me but i punched him in the face so he fell. Then Vanessa ran up to me but i pushed her and she hit her head against the doorknob. I looked around my room. I grabbed my base ball bat and hit the window with it. It broke and i jumped out. I ran for my life, but i forgot about the anklet. Police are gonna find me in no time. But for now, i'm just gonna run.. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry for not finishing it today, it's a fucked up day today. Sorry. :\