Chapter 9 : Save You Tonight.

Liam's POV

Jeslin is acting a bit weird lately. Maybe it's because of that kiss? I don't know. 

Today we were going to their school again. Cause they have rehearsals for they preformance tonight. I know they have worked hard for this. Me and the lads sat down on the chairs. Nusa joined us too, she got really good friends with the girls since they all hung out at our place. That's about 3 days ago. We just sat there as the girls and other people did their dances and singing solo's. I was excited to see Jeslin Vanessa June and Emmalie dance and sing. Unfortunately May didn't dance and sing. But she sat here with us. As we watched the whole show, they finally had a short break. About 20 minutes and then they had to change clothes, do their make up and stuff. 

"Hi guys!" Vanessa and June yelled. We all hugged them. Jeslin didn't look me in the eyes. What the hell? We all sat down on the stage, cause nobody was there anymore. "So what's up guys?" Emmalie asked. " Nothing much, just been busy in the studio." Zayn replied. I looked at Jeslin who was smiling at the ground. "So Jeslin.. How are you doing? You're not talking much.." I said and she looked at me. "I'm fine thanks." She replied curtly. "Okay i have an idea. Let's all sing songs?" Louis suddenly said, breaking the silence. "I HAVE A SONG! CAN I PLEASE GO FIRST PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE?!" Emmalie yelled. We all burst out of laughter. "I'm sure you guys'll like it. But i have to say one thing, i kinda chaged the lyrics a bit." She looked at Jeslin who smiled. They both stood up and walked to the band who were the only people there. Suddenly Vanessa stood up too and walked over to them too. I'm curious about what they are gonna sing. They all turned around and Emmalie started singing : 

You're insecure, don't know what for.

You're turning heads when you walk through the door.

Don't need make up to cover up.

Being the way that you are is enough.

Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone but you.

Then Jeslin and Vanessa joined in for the chorus.

Baby you light up my world like nobody else.

The way that you kiss my lips gets me overwhelmed.

But when you smiled at the ground it ain't hard to tell.

You don't know oh oh you don't know you're beautiful.

A huge smile appeared on my face. She sang our song. And she changed the lyrics. She sang beautiful. Jeslin and Vanessa sang beautiful too. Zayn had a hge smile on his face when his solo came. Lol. The rest of the lyrics were changed a bit too. It was so good. After they finished the song we all applauded. "THAT WAS SO GOOD!" Zayn yelled.  The 3 of them took a little bow and sat down again. We put on some music and the girl started dancing around. Then Matty walked in. "Hi babe!" He yelled. And Jeslin jumped into his arms. He spun her around, kissing her. They started dancing. It looked cute. Oh how i wish that ws me. WAIT WHUT. OMFG. WHAT. DID. I. JUST. SAY? Okay forget what i said ok? "Shall we sing a song now?" I suggested as Jeslin and Matty sat down again. We walked up to the little band. "I wanna sing Save You Tonight. Can you guys play that?" The band nodded and the boys agreed to sing this song. We started singing and the girls looked at us like we were really stupid. 

Jeslin's POV

We just finished our song and i danced around with Matty. Such a sweetheart. The last few days he has been so sweet to me. This was the Matty i loved. The boys told us they were going to sing a song. I sat down next to Matty and he put his arm around my waist. I rested my head on his shoulder. Liam started singing. The lyrics hit me, and i don't even know why. It felt like he sang this on purpose. I looked at him and then at Matty. What if Liam knows. What if he knows Matty is the reason i was  in the hospital the other day? What if everyone knows? I gave Matty a kiss on the cheek. "I have to go to the bathroom. B r B" I said and stood up. The girls looked at me. I wanted to walk away but Nusa stopped me. "Why are you leaving?" She asked. She looked me in the eyes. "I'm just gonna.. go to the bathroom.. I'll.. Eh.. I'll be right back." I stuttered and ran downstairs. I sat down in my dressing room. Resting my head in my hands. I heard a knock on my door. 

Liam's POV

As soon as we finished the song i wanted to go see Jeslin. What the hell is wrong with her lately? I walked downstairs. I know Matty didn't like the idea of me downstairs with his girlfriend. But he has to accept the fact that me and Jeslin are good friends now. I knocked on her dressing room door. " Come in.." She said, just loud enough for me to hear. I sat down next to her and rubbed her back. "You can tell what's wrong you know?" I whispered. It was quiet for a couple seconds, not awkward though. "I should probably go back. Your boyfriend wasn't really about me going here." I said and stood up. I wnated to walk away but she grabed my hand. "I eh.. I wanna tell you something." She said and i sat down next to her again. It was quiet, but she started crying. I pulled her in a hug. "Take your time babe. It's okay." I said while rubbing here back carefully, and playing with her hair. "You remember that day.. The day i was in the hospital? I told you guys i got in a fight right..?" She whispered. I pulled back from the hug, still holding her hands. I nodded. "Well.. It wasn't really a fight with a girl... It was..-" "Matty?" I cut her off and she looked at me. She slowly nodded. I gasped and pulled her into a hug again. I knew it. The bastard did that to her. She cried her eyes out into my shoulder. After 10 minutes she pulled back, she didn't look at me so i lifted up her head by grabbing her chin. "Who else knows..?" "The girls.. Liam you really can't tell anybody about this. Matty will-" "Kill you? Babe listen to me, if he ever touches you again i swear he will be dead." She said and laughed a little. "Wha..?" I rubbed her cheeks with my thumbs. "Just hearing you say that.. Kinda funny." "Yeah i know right." I said and we both laughed. "But you really can't tell anybody. Please? I really hope i can trust you.." She said still looking into my eyes. Gosh her eyes.. "You can trust me.. I won't tell. But please, if he ever touches you again tell me immediately okay?" She nodded. It was quiet again, and i had let go of her. "Just hearing you sing that song.. It hit me." "I'm sorry about that.." "It doesn't matter. But we should probably go back. I mean i have a big preformance in a couple of.. MINUTES OH MY GOD LIAM I HAVE ONLY 20 MINUTES TO GET READY!" She yelled. I burst out of laugher. "YOU NEED TO LEAVE NOW!" She pushed me towards the door. "Okay, i'll leave. I'll see you after the preformance okay?" She nodded and i waled away again. Up stairs. 3 Girls were staring at me. And the lads were already sitting in their seats. I passed the girls, mouthing they could go downstairs. I looked into Matty's eyes. He looked a little angry. I will kill him if he ever touches her again. And i know you don't thinnk i would do it but i promise i will. 

Jeslin's POV

The preformance went great. Everything was perfect. And i felt relieved by telling Liam about Matty. I know i can trust him. After that i went to see the lads and Nusa. She's really nice. And already a good friend of mine. "Babe you were awesome!" She yelled and hugged me. She told Vanessa Emmalie and June the same. I walked over to Liam. "Hi Liam.. So what did you think?" I said and smiled. There grew a huge smile on his face. " You girls were amazing" He said and they all crushed into a hug. I looked around and saw Matty standing there talking to some chick. I walked over to them. The bitch gave me a bitchy look. "Hi babe." I said and kissed Matty's cheek. He looked at me like i was a filthy piece of shit.  So i pushed him away and walked back to my friends. After a couple of hours i was back in my room. With the girls and Nusa. "So what did you and Liam talk about?" May asked. I looked at her and she immediately understood. I didn't want to tell Nusa. Yet. I mean i just met the girl. Yeah i know. I've only known Liam for 3 weeks now. But i just felt like telling him. Okay maybe i should tell Nusa. I told her and the girls EVERYTHING. Everthing Liam said. I even told them we kissed. Well.. I kissed him. 

Anyway, we talked about lots of things when my phone went off. It was Matty.

M- So.. You did great tonight.

J- Thank you!

M- And i wonder.. What the fuck did you and Liam do in the dressing room?! YOU WERE IN THERE FOR 15 MINUTES!!

Oh god.. I looked at the girls. They gestured i had to cut the phone conversation.

J- Matty.. first of all; I didn't do shit. Second of all; i wanna go sleep. I'll talk to you tomorrow.

I hung up the phone. That felt really good actually. (:

After that i threw away my phone and went to bed, and so did the girls. 

"Good night babes"I said and fell asleep slowly.