Chapter 5 : Cause i love you..

Sorry this is REALLY short but i'm busy writing new stuff :D x

_____________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________

*******************************************

"Hi babe!" Liam said and hugged me. We were going on a date tonight, to the beach. I broke it off with Matty. Cause he's a douchebag. Liam looked fucking hot right now. He wore a white top with beige shorts. I could see his muscular arms. I can't believe I'm actually dating Liam Payne. Out of all the girls he chose me. We walked up to the beach and h lied down a blanket. I sat down and saw my ex boyfriend with some blonde chick. Ugh. He looked at me, really angry. He suddenly jumped up and walked towards us. He first hit Liam to the ground and then he grabbed me. He grabbed my throat and pulled me up. I couldn't breath. " Put me down." I said but he didn't listen. Nobody helped me. They just watched how Matty killed me. I couldn't breath... couldn't breath.. couldn't.. breath..

*****************************************

Someone pulled me up. " WAKE UP!" The person yelled. A smack in my face. Yup it was Matty. And I was dreaming.. I opened my eyes and immediately got a fist in my face. " MATTY! STOP!" I yelled. He let go of me. My nose was bleeding. I looked around. All the girls were gone. I looked at Matty. He was furious. "I'M WITH YOU CAUSE... Cause I love you." He yelled and grabbed my face, kissing my lips rough. I pushed him off and looked him in the eyes. Then I kissed him again. He kissed me back, passionate. And then he pushed me off. "You'll never see that kid again you understand me?" He yelled and walked out of the door. I can't believe this. He first walks in to beat me up, then he kisses me and then he pushes me off, telling me not to be friends with Liam. Kidding me? I climbed out of my bed and llooked in the mirror. This time my face wasn't swollen up so i could go outside. Most of the time, when i go outside, i just go for a 3 hour walk, or go to the park. I just want to be alone. Writing some music and listen to Ed. So that's what i did. I walked to the park and sat down against a tree. I put my earphones in and listen to Ed Sheeran. I didn't even noticed my phone went off a couple of times. When i looked at it i had 6 new messages. All from the girls. They were probably worried. I didn't reply to any of them. Wasn't in the mood. I just sat there, thinking about my life. Thinking about Matty. Thinking about Liam. He's a really nice kid, but i don't want to hurt Matty. Maybe i'll have to break the friendship. I don't know.