Chapter 3 : Skype.

* Next day*

I woke up with a massive headache. I wasn't thinking about going to school today. Since i had a black eye. I hate Matty. No i don't. Yes i do. Ugh no i don't. What the fuck. Normal people would have left him already. I think. I hate my life. But i think it's my fault. Why would he be so mean to me? I'm sure he didn't treat one of his exes like he treats me. So yea it's probably my fault. I took a shower. My headache got worse every second. My girls were already to class so i had no one to talk to. Ugh. I sat down on my chair. I logged in on Twitter and Skype. I looked through my mentions but it was boring. Liam hadn't replied either. Everyone was boring today.. So i just started writing some random shit down. I supposed to end up as a song but i fucked up so it didn't work out. 

Liam's POV

She told me where her school was, so i decided to visit it. I was just curious okay? The girl had a beautiful voice so maybe i could help her out with her singing career. So i jumped out of bed and took a shower. The lads weren't up yet. I didn't want to hear their opinion about me going there so i just ran out of the door. So i walked to her school, which wasn't really far from our house. I walked in, it was beautiful. I asked some girl were the theater was and she pointed in some direction. When i walked over there people started to recognize me. Sorry, sometimes i forget i'm famous. But luckily the theater wasn't really far. I walked in. So many people were dancing, and singing. Practicing. Wonder for what they're practicing now? I then saw a poster. There was an perfomence coming. I read it. "OMG is that Liam Payne?" Some girl screamed. I walked up to her. "Can you please be quiet? I don't want people to attack me right now." I whispered. She nodded and walked away. Don't blame me, but sometimes fans are annoying. I love them though. All of them. Okay, i sat down in a chair in the back of the teather. The teacher walked in. "You all have a short break now!" She screamed. Her voice was awful, my ears hurt. There was a boy standing there. I decided to walk up to him. "Excuse me, can you tell me where i can find Jeslin?" He turned around and looked at me with disgust. "May i ask you; Who the fuck are you?" He said. He was so big. bigger then me. I wasn't scared if that's what you think. "Wow wow calm down." I said and looked at him. "Pardon me?" He came closer very treathning. Right that moment some girl came up to us. I hoped it was Jeslin but it wasn't. "Matty calm down. He just wants to know where Jeslin is." He looked at me like i was fucking stupid and he took off. I looked at the girl. She's one of the group, i reconigzed her. Black hair and red highlights. She looked nice. And she stared at me. "Wait.. Are you-" "Yup, my name is Liam Payne.. Can you tell me where Jeslin is?" I asked. " She's not at school today. And don't mind him. He's Jeslin's boyfriend. He's a dick." Boyfriend hmm? " Oh okay. Why is she not at school?" I looked at her. " She's sick." I could tell she wasn't speaking the truth. But I ignored it. " Okay well.. Eh.. I'll come back another day then. And I just wanted to tell you girls that you have beautiful voices!" I smiled and she blushed. " Thanks. It's great to hear that from one of the most famous boys in the world." I laughed. " Well.. I have to get going. I'll see you around." I said and gave her a hug. Then I walked out, back to the house. I really don't know why but I really wanna see that girl. And I only saw her once, on a twitcam. Maybe it's love on first sight. No no no no it can't be. I was thinking and I bumped into an old lady. She hit me with her purse. " HEY!" I yelled and she walked away. How can a old lady hit me? I'm the Liam Payne. I went inside. The boys stared at me. " Wha..?" " Where the hell were you?! We supposed to be in the studio an hour ago!" Harry yelled and walked up to me. But Harry couldn't be mad at me. " I was out.. For a walk." I said and looked away. " You were with that girl weren't you?" Zayn asked and gave me a cheeky smile. " No.. Okay yeah, but she wasn't at school." I sat down on the couch. I was never good at lying. " Why did you go there anyway? And you went on your own? You could've died." Harry yelled. " Drama queen. You really think my fans would kill me? No I didn't think so either. I just wanted to hear the girls sing. That's it." I looked at the ground. Harry left and walked to the kitchen. Niall followed him. I grabbed my laptop and logged in on Skype. She had sent me a message, and I saw she was online. Yay. 

L - Hii!

J - Liam! I'm so sorry for not replying to you yesterday!

L - oh it doesn't matterrrrrr. I went to your school today. I wanted to see you girls perform. And your friend told me you were sick. How are you feeling?

Jeslin's POV

He went to my school? Oh no.. Matty.

J - oh really? Did my bf talk to u? I'm sorry if he was rude. And yea I'm still sick. I don't think I'm going to school the rest of the week.

L - oh well okay. But I'm still gonna visit you girls at school. If you don't mind? I'll bring the lads with me.

J - yea that's ok.

L - so wyd? (:

J - Nothing much.. Hbu?

L - I'm in the studio right now. You should come sometime. (:

Did he just ask me to come to the studio? The studio where One Direction records songs? The studio? Omg.

J- yea maybe I will.

That's the last thing I said before there was a knock on my door. I looked through the peep whole and saw Matty standing there. He was furious. Oh god.. " One second!" I yelled and said my goodbye to Liam, deleted the conversation and closet my laptop. Then I opened the door. Matty burst in and bumped into me. I almost lost my balance but I could get a grip on the door. " Hello to you.." I whispered loud enough for him to hear it. " Yea hi. I just met your new boyfriend.." He said and looked through the window. Then he closed the curtains and put on some music. ". Matty please.. He's not my boyfriend. You are. I would NEVER cheat on you and you know that. Just please don't hurt me.." I begged but I knew he wasn't going to stop. He grabbed my arm. He looked at my face. " You look disgusting." Was all he said and pushed me to the side. Who the hell says that to his girlfriend? But he's right, I looked disgusting. And it was my fault he was mad. But I wasn't going to end my friendship with Liam. Why would I do that? I lied down on my bed. I cried again.