4.0

4.0 - Beta Axel

Beta Axel is clumsy sometimes. It's so adorable, if he falls his cheeks will flush a bright red and his eyes will widen, and he'll smile showing his dimples.

And today he fell for me, literally. I was walking and he was texting and walking which is just as dangerous as texting and driving. So he crushed me, landing on my body.

He was strong and needed to get off of me. Axel paused realizing who he just crushed and blushed. I felt my heart do ballet. One, two, three jete. I guess watching re-runs of little Einsteins was finally helping me learn. Not things I need to actually learn but the beautiful dance styling of ballet, June used to get down. If they remade little Einstein I wonder would June teach us to twerk instead of ballet.

My heart started to calm down and my cheeks flush. "Can you get off Axel? Instead of staring at me like you're in love." I state. He sighs and smirks dreamily, and gets off over me. He puts a hand through his hair and tries to help me up but I decline.

"Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I can't help myself up, Axel." I laugh and get up by myself. I haven't seen Axel in almost two days since the dance. If Alpha Dolton did anything to him, I swear I'll -

"Okay, sorry." Axel muttered. His cheeks tinted with rosy red. Blushing made Axel almost ten times as attractive. When he's calm he looks sexy, blushing he's adorable, when he's sleep he looks beautiful and peaceful. Just thinking about his facial expression made me smile. Axel was just - well is just too handsome for his own good.

"It's fine, baby." I smile at his flushing face. "C'mon, we need to head to the meeting." I say, pushing him along the way. He winced at first contact and I wonder. Anger flares through me, "Axel did Dolton do anything to cause harm to you?" I ask him, not looking at him because if I did and he answers I would regret saying just what I was going to say to Dolton.

"Um. He tried to, but the only pain I actually feel is when I touch you." I stop walking, too stunned to move. Touching me causes him pain?! I never wanted to cause him pain but why Dolton? Why the heck would he do that? That causes me greater pain than Axel would feel once he touches me.

Dolton, I'm going to totally embarrass your sorry excuse for an Alpha ass. Causing pain to your Beta and best friend Just for me? That might may any other girl fall at your knees and make love to you right on the spot because you hurt a guy for her. Totally romantic, Dolton.

"Arielle? This guy told me he and his boyfriend ships us. That say Hashtag Axelle," He smiles shyly. "Or whatever anyone else decides for us." He laughs a bit, causing shivers to erupt from my spine and spread. I hold back a smile as we continue to walk to the meeting room.

I hope Dolton is prepared for the rage of a girl who just started her period and whose birthday is tomorrow.

{*}

As soon as I opened the door the meeting room I frowned. Alphas and Betas were all in the room, talking calmly about whatever because at the moment I didn't care. I wanted to make a certain Alpha pay.

"Baby." Dolton called me and motioned toward his lap where I spotted his Anaconda poking up. I really need to stop listening to Nicki Minaj. I walked to him, imagining myself in slow motion. The camera panning to the floor at my black and blue Jordan's and slowly going upward on my clothes and up to my face and my hair blowing in the wind; which isn't wind it's actually just a fan.

"Hey, Dolton." I had to put on my best sexy voice, trying to sound seductive for all of the two second that I can control my laughter. I burst into laughter and wipe away the fake tears. I can't believe I even tried to act seductive, flipping my hair is the only thing seductive I can do.

"Dolton. We need to talk." As I say this I see him glance at Axel every few seconds, just looking at him like he was precious or something, I don't know I can't read eyes seeing as they don't talk or have words. "Do you have a crush on Axel?" I ask him, in all seriousness. I hear some of the Alphas and Betas snicker, and someone even muttered "Big Alpha Dolton is Beta Axel's little bitch." I laughed a little at that.

"No! What do need to discuss, dear?" He asks, if only he knew the rage he is going to feel from me. Dolton smiles fades slowly once he sees my angry red face. "I hope I don't did the Nut treatment again." I laugh a bit remembering when he announced me as 'Luna' kicking him in his (probably) old saggy jewels didn't even make him change his mind one bit.

"Why? Why the hell would you hurt Axel?! You are such a fucking cunt! Alright Dolton, that's it. I'm done, you've crossed my last line. Congratulations! Because from here on out, I will not sleep until your life is completley fucked. I am the Queen of Revenge, Dolton. I've disbanded cheer squads, and ruined people's social lives. But all of that is going to pale in comparison to what I'm going to do to you. Mark my words, I will destroy every part of your life, I will not stop until you are sitting alone in a dark hole thinking over and over again, "Why did I ever FUCK with Arielle WaterCrest?" I yell at him, mentally scolding myself for quoting Most Popular Girls In School, Mackenzie Zales. "Hurting Axel! And making him feel pain whenever he touches me is basically saying I should rip out your balls! You're basically planning your death! You're fucking with me, not only Axel you turd! Me! You're the Iranians and I'm Ben Affleck, so Argo fuck yourself!" I flip him the bird and walk out of his office feeling pissed, I mean I quoted two characters from TMPGIS, I'm no longer watching that before going to bed.

Someone grabbed my arm pulling me back and pushed me into the wall, he looked into my eyes before he leaned down and pressed his magic unto my magic. One word to describe that kiss.

Lovely or beautiful at the moment I wasn't focus on words, I was focus on magic. I never knew magic felt like fireworks.

-

This is going to be a series called Real Talk but it wouldn't be all about Arielle. It's going to be about other werewolf clichés.