A Lot of A&A

A Lot of A&A

"Stop!" I laughed as Axel tickled my sides. He didn't stop, he just continued to tickle me.

"I hate being tickled! " I laughed and smiled as he moved to kiss my neck, then he kissed my face.

It has been two years since everything went down with Levine. Dolton stepped down from being Alpha saying, "I can't do this shit anymore. " He haven't been seen since, and nor has his mate making me believe they were together.

A cry was heard making us break apart, and we both looked at each other and sighed, we never got a break.

Axel picked us one of the two twin babies, and I picked up the other. "Shh," We cooed. "Mommy and daddy are here."

"Mhm," I softly hummed to them. Patting her back as Axel patted the baby boy's back. Axel kissed my forehead as the baby's calmed down and we soon back to sleep.

"Babies are such a hand full." I muttered to Axel, he laughed as he ruffled my hair.

"That's true." He laughed, our eyes met for a moment as he caress my cheeks.

I turned red and tried to turn away but he stopped me and pecked my lips.

"I want to have kids one day, not just babysitting like are now.." He said and I held my breath, I grabbed his hand and squeezed it.

"I want to get married, I want to be the best Alpha this pack has ever had, and with my Luna, my mate beside me, and I want little pups, I want them so bad." He chuckled.

We've been through so much and I know it's been so hard for you, but I promise no more secrets. I love you, I love you so much. And I'm still so sorry for everything I put you through. You have to believe me, I hurt you so much, and I'm so sorry for that." Why was all of this so sudden? So many emotions were swirling inside me.

He hugged me, squeezing me so tight that I could barely breathe. "I love you so much, the things you do don't go unnoticed, like how you still wear that ring I gave you all them years ago, and how you always say you love me when you first wake up and right before you fall asleep. I appreciate you and all of your actions really much." He smiled at me, kissing my cheeks and laying my head on his chest.

"Your smile is brighter than all the stars in the sky. Your eyes more beautiful than the sun. You, in general. I have fallen in love with you, so deeply in love with you. I love you." I was blushing, my whole face was red from his speech and honestly for once I didn't have anything to say.

It felt strange not having any type of words coming from my mouth, I never been this speechless before.

"Arielle," He shifted for a moment. "Will you, please make me the happiest I ever been in my life and marry me?" He held out a ring, similar to the one I was already wearing but the diamond was bigger - waaaay bigger.

I gulped, looking up at him. "Axel, I do love you so much and those few years have been some of the best years I ever had," His face was more lit than a candle. "So, yes, one day, we can get married."

He was grinning ear from ear. "I just hope that one day comes fast enough." He kissed my mouth.

We kept kissing, if it wasn't our lips, it was each other's faces, cheeks, or our necks. Axel entered his tongue into my mouth, deepen the kiss. He held my face in the palms of his hands.

Suddenly a loud cry was heard. Axel sighed, he rolled his eyes and we stopped kissing.

"Kids." He muttered, annoyed.

"Hey, you were the one who agreed on watching them. And don't you want some 'little pups'?" I laughed aloud.

"Shut up." He pushed me gently. "Come on and let's get those rascals!" He exclaimed.