A Little L&L

A Little L&L

15 more minutes passed, I sighed angrily. "I want my pizza!" I whined as Axel rubbed my hair, I smiled at him as he smiled at me.

“You're so cute.. ” He muttered breathing in the scent of my hair. “I'm so sorry for all the trouble I ever put you through.. ” He said, his eyes looked so said as he looked down at me.

I realized that this was probably the first time he apologized to my face with no-strings-attached. My eyes widen as he continued, “I've both hurt, confused, and scared you. I even let you get it in your head that I didn't love you, and I've been in love with you since I meant you. Honestly, I thought I was protecting you from her but I see you didn't need any protecting, if anything I did.”

I looked at his sad eyes and I finally spoke, “I was completely scared shitless with every challenge I faced honestly, Axel. But, soon as I thought about you and how we were mates I thought about how I love you too much to let you leave me again, and the thought of you with anyone that wasn't me made me jealous. But I would do anything for you.” I finished, and wiped away the forming  tears as I looked at his tears on his face.

That's what I love about him, he doesn't care about the ‘social-norm’ that boys don't or shouldn't cry just because it was a sign of weakness. I reached my hand up and wiped his tears away.

Then, a knock on the door interrupted our moment. I removed my head from his lap and kissed his hair, his cheeks, his chin, then his lips. I smiled as the kiss deepened but I was the first to break it, Axel looked upset and like he wanted to kill whoever was knocking at the door.

“Who's there?” I asked, I wasn't just about to open the door and meet my doom, I wasn't stupid. Well, maybe, sometimes.

“Your uncle, you silly girl and I have your pizza and hot wings.” My mood did a complete 180 and I opened the door to greet my uncle. I wrapped my arms around him and breathed it his woodsy scent.

I pulled away to look at him, his dark hair got darker, his light blue eyes and crooked nose were still the same. Nothing really looked different besides the fact that he looked older.

Axel and him shook hands, this wasn't the first time they met. We all started eating the food but I couldn't enjoy it, that well. “So.. Levine, really?” I asked him. He looked me in the eyes as he ate, holding a finger up indicating that he needed a moment.

“My first love. But clearly she didn't want me. But before that we were happy, but she became angry at me she thought what the witches said were true that a witch and a werewolf couldn't bare children together, especially since we tried at least five times. And the one time she held a living one in her hands she said I cracked its neck, but I promise you that I didn't.

Once I heard we could finally have a child I was happily making my way back. She was crying, kicking, screaming, she yelled at me, ‘Why? Why would you kill my baby? I hate you. I promise you I will get my revenge for you killing my precious baby.’ And I guess this is her revenge. But I didn't kill the baby-”

“LIAR!” A knife almost hit his neck. “I watched you walk in and hold her before you killed her and tossed her back to me like you didn't care then had some damn nerve to come back in.. I hate you!” Levine spat at him.

“If you hate me, why torture my niece? Huh?” He asked as she walked down the stairs, Dolton behind her.

“Well, you never had kids. Your brother did. I didn't really have anything against him so I wasn't going to kill her, well when she was born I wasn't but at a point, I was. But I was going to make her mate do it for me.” She laughed, “But Axel couldn't kill her, not even when I put a spell on him. Dolton would've killed them and himself with me sending you the body parts to you.” She laughed as she made her way to us.

“The council did it..” He whispered. Her eyes widened a bit and she continued to walk closer to us.

“What did you say? Don't whisper in my presence. EVER. ” She said angrily, her eyes turning red.

“The council did it! They were the only people who hated our relationship so much that they would do anything to prove that my kind are just heartless creatures. My fucking niece is a hybrid of both witch and werewolf, clearly a witch and a wolf can bare children. The council just didn't want a strong witch to waste herself. My brother and his mate had to hide and mask their scent for years just to have their kids.” My uncle said to her, his features dark rich anger.

Levine just stared at him, “It all makes sense... ” She muttered. She exhaled and inhaled, her breathing uneven. “I should've known, I can't believe I was so blind.” She muttered. Tears covered her face. “My own mother.. I'm going to kill them all.” Was the final thing she said and a dark black cloud appeared and she and my uncle were both gone.

Dolton looked so confused. “I left my mate for her, only for her to leave me for her mate? I just can't believe this.”
He said as he left, flipping us off and muttering to himself.

“So is it over yet?” I asked Axel, who sat there quietly eating his hot wings.

“Hopefully.” He smiled at me and I kissed him.

:-))))))