Diez (1/3)

Diez

Last Time On She's With The Beta

I took an hour long shower, just to get the feel of him off me.

"...I will kill that bastard if he comes close to my mate! Do whatever you want to me, Dolton. Touch my mate and your life is over. Hit. Kiss. Fuck. Anything and I promise your life is over..." My brain was hurting, but was that Axel?

I heard growls between both Dolton and Axel. And suddenly I wasn't in Kansas no more with Toto but I was standing in a forest, watching my mate speak angrily to Dolton.

Boy, this 'outta be good.

I stood there, stunned. What has happened? I thought I was taking a shower, and suddenly I'm here, wherever here was. With that thought I got paranoid, I better still have clothes on!

I looked down, thankfully I did. I looked over to the two of the angry wolves. "Boys!" An angry, yet feminine voice yelled at the guys. "Fighting," She sighed. "Again? Over this bitch." I walked over there, and slapped her face, many times until realizing she couldn't feel it.

I sighed angrily. The lady was beautiful. She was wearing a lot of black, her blue eyes were piercing, she had a pale complexion, and her long black hair was pinned neatly back. Beautiful, I sighed in envy.

"She's not a bitch..." Well, technically... I thought to myself. But didn't voice my opinion aloud. I looked at him, Axel. He defended me..

"You two were besties before this bitch changed you both. She came along, and now this," She motioned with her hands to them both. "This friendship is broken because of her. Instead of killing each other, go rip her head -" Before she finished her sentence a growl ripped through Axel's throat.

"Shut up." He said, angrily. "I love her too much." He looked at her and stepped away from her, and looked toward Dolton and said, "To be honest, if he was my best friend he would leave my fucking mate alone."

"YOUR WHAT?!" She screeched. Her eyes were glowing red and anger was clear in them. "Axel, you are mine!" She growled angrily. "I already made him lose his mate, do you think I won't do the same to you? Both of you are mine, and only mine. I don't care how many spells I have to cast to prove that, nor how many people I have to harm or kill." She chuckled, looking at the two.

Obsessive much?

"Listen here, if that bitch comes any closer to you Axel, I'll kill her with my bare hands. My darling, Dolton here is planning on seducing her and well, y'know, out with her head. I'm running this show, I'm the mastermind of this game. My reasoning behind it all, you may wonder. Well that's for me and only me to know." She smiled a sinister smile and slowly placed her lips unto Axel's cheek.

"But I don't want you. I want her." He whispered to himself. Something swelled into my heart and my cheeks turned a bright red.

The witch heard him and sneered, "Well, sooner you won't have to worry about her, she'll be dead, and you'll have me. Once I finish this potion, you'll love me. But remember you can't leave, I have people guarding your precious mate. If I want to I can snap her neck like a twig without using my hands. Everyone in that house listens to me, and follow my orders over your Alpha's any day. Your Alpha is a misogynistic asshole, who doesn't stand a chance up against me." She looks at Dolton, "No Offence."

"None taken." That was surprising. "I love being yours, Miss." He said, suddenly. Surprising me and her both. 

This bitch must have put him under a spell. Thanks for stating the obvious, Arielle. My wolf sarcastically replied. I rolled my eyes and continued to watch, wishin' I had popcorn to really enjoy the moment. 

"I think we have a guest..." She turned to look me in the eyes, and my eyes widen.

How the fuck can she see me? Well, she's a witch... My Wolf said, rolling her eyes.

But still...

"Where?" Both of the boys looked around, still not finding me. 

"Nevermind idiots. I thought I sensed someone, maybe my powers just tricked me. Who knows?" She questioned herself. "C'mon boys..."

The shower water pounded on my hair and I looked around. 

Suddenly I back at home. And I was also covered in blood, the creepiest part of it all was - I had a penis. 

Next Part Is In Axel's POV