-08-

Chapter 08 - They Don't Know About Us...

As I walked away from the double life I had - that being been the Luna.

"Your dress is too small..." Axel's voice echoed through my head.

I smirked glaring at him, "Thanks. The length of it was based on the size of your dick."

"Ooh. That burned, right in here." He pointed to his chest.

"Oh! It hurts the heart that you don't got!" I said coldly. I rolled my eyes at him and turned back around.

"Are you angry?" He said, sounding surprised. I heard his footsteps coming closer.

"I'm beyond angry!" I exclaimed. "I'm pissed the fuck off! You barely told me you're my actual mate instead of Alpha Mc-Small Dick and then you give me two birthday presents - which at the moment I had both. You can have both the whatever-the-fucks-in-the-box and that fucking kiss back! I'm so fucking tired of pretending to be some fucked up ass Luna and to be mated. I'm done, Axel! Go fuck that twig bitch, or did you already do so?"

Fuming, I walk back into the room where all the guest were. I no longer cared about my fucking birthday.

I walked around the place. I needed to just do the usual and eat my feelings away while listening to all Tori Kelly songs on repeat.

I sighed, and frowned. My life's so fucked up and it started the day I popped out the womb.

I fact that my mate chose some model looking bitch to show up with instead of coming alone angered me. I wanted to cry but I couldn't. I wanted to show everyone that things don't faze me.

Maybe I should just reject him. I mean, he barely shows his care for me. He says he does and we got closer these few months than we been since he decided I wouldn't fit in his perfect life or social circle.

"....I think she's having an internal monologue. She's just staring at the ground and its sort of freaking me out, here." A voice from above me said.

I looked up at the good looking man with a jawline that could kill. They were so sharp. "Hello, I'm Luna Arielle in case you didn't know. But I didn't see your name on the guest list, but I can add you to mine."

My attempt at flirting was plain terrible. He chuckled, "I would love to be on yours." He purred softly in my ear.

I smiled at him. "Oh really? So far your the," I looked at my hand and did a shy smile. "The top of the list, Jaw-lines. Shall I stay with Jawlines or do you have a name?"

"My dearest Luna. My name is, Alec and I belong to the Wellson Pack. I would continue to flirt with such a lovely girl like yourself but it seems your Alpha mate is on his way." Alec told me, putting a hand through his wavy black hair.

"Alpha Dolton. Pleasure to meet you." Alec greeted holding out his hand. Dolton looked at his hand then back to Alec's face a forced smile on his lips.

"Nice to meet you as well, Beta Alec Wellson." He frowned at Alec and I's closeness. I just smirked at him.

"Well I came here for my precious mate." Dolton said, pulling me close to him by my waist and burying his face in my neck.

"I agree with you on your mate being precious, for, she is very precious. But seeing as she's under lock and key, I'll try my best to keep my hands and paws to myself. But if I can't she'll be mine." He looked at me, licking his lips before kissing my hand and turning to walk away.

"He sure is something..." Dolton muttered to himself causing me to smile.

"Why, yes he is. I just wanna grab his ass because, damn it's bigger than mine and waaay better." I said, a smile lingering on my lips and blush tinting my cheeks. "I like him." I openly declared for Alpha Dolton to hear.

"Well, I don't." Dolton said to me.

I thought about Axel, I just wanted to tell the world that he was mine. But how could I when I felt like he didn't want us together.

After me overt honking my entire life, we ate cake and I danced around with people and laughed. But after my feet became sore I told everyone I was sleepy and headed for my room. Axel and Dolton was leaving as I walked to my room to rest.

I laid on the bed and looked at present beside me. I sighed and opened the box, gasping.

It was a ring with a simple diamond on it with a note inside. The note read, "You might hate me the moment you're reading this but I promise to explain everything. Everything that has been happening is all for a reason. The girl I'm with tonight she's an ex girlfriend of mine (which I dated before I knew about us). I needed her to make the Alpha jealous because, I have the two women he love. His forced mate, you and his actual mate.

Dolton always hated me because of the fact that I held the heart of two beautiful women, which I find dumb. So I have to kill him.

I'm killing him not only because of you but of his plans. He's going crazy because of his position. He wants to attack many packs across the world starting a world war, attack and acknowledge more humans of our existence and those ideas are just the beginning.

The girl I was with doesn't mean a thing, she claims she doesn't love him but he's her mate so we know that's a lie. But she also know of his plans, so she will understand.

I might be gone for weeks, or even months but I promise to get you my heart since you always have it. Please wear the ring, I have one also. It's said to make long lasting love. I believe it and wish that you do too.

I always knew you were my mate deep down and on my 17th birthday I was right. But, I haven't spoken to you in years and just claiming to be your mate and you probably not feeling the same. I didn't want to just make you believe in, us.

I'm stupid I know. But believe me, I do love you. So much that I might just burst. I can't explain how much I love you. You are my everything. I fell in love with your smart-mouth, your courage, your confident. Fuck, I fell in love with your everything.

I hope you forgive me my love.

Axel Xxx"

And due to that, there was waterworks. Lots of them, I sighed. How much I love this dear boy of mine.